Cars Rally Cross Supercars WORLDRX [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you understand ? The download has failed twice.
I can't open VRX.zip.part with any program. Do i need winzip for this ? I don't think i have it installed.
This is weird. I've never had problems downloading any mods. Always used winrar.

WinRAR will do the trick. but i don't really understand by VRX.zip.part. There is only a file with a link to my onedrive account which will automaticly download the mod :) i can send you the direct link if you want..

I go to the link you provide (onedrive link) and the download starts normally.
It starts downloading the VRX.zip file. After it downloads 997MB it says download failed and i can only see VRX.zip.part file in my downloads. This file i can't open with any program.

I go to the link you provide (onedrive link) and the download starts normally.
It starts downloading the VRX.zip file. After it downloads 997MB it says download failed and i can only see VRX.zip.part file in my downloads. This file i can't open with any program.
I understand now. sorry for my lack of internet knowlegde.

This is a common problem.
it's either that you dont have a Onedrive account. which i don't think because everyone has a onedrive account.
Or you have to delete the previous downloads of the mod.

And if that still doesn't work then i'll make a mediafire upload.

It took me 5 goes to download. It would get 75-95% of the way and then error. Looked like some sort of Internet connection error but can't say I have had any problems with other downloads. Might just have to keep trying until you get 100%

It sounds like you installed it wrong, try to delete the whole mod and reinstall it correctly again.

And with the SRS file, Sometimes this TGa file colide with other mod logo's. try the give the SRS and TGA file an other name like Reiza27 tetc
1) I deleted the folders i had created
2) Then re-verified my installation
3) Then copied the folders
Then when selecting "all cars and tracks", the list of cars has blank entries, and the VRX is not shown. There is a blank car at the bottom of the list, which i can select and then the supercars can be used
So it works, but doesnt look correct even though i think the install is correct (attached)
Open the Automobilsta folder.
Click on gamedata.
Open ZIP file.
Select both the Vehicles and sound maps in the ZIP

And drag them to the AMS folder were you see this.
View attachment 132315

Same thing as with the Series file.

Let me know if it worked. :)

Very odd !
1) I deleted the folders i had created
2) Then re-verified my AMS installation
3) Then copied the folders (vehicle & sound)
Then when selecting "all cars and tracks", the list of cars has blank entries, and the VRX is not shown. There is a blank car at the bottom of the list, which i can select and then the supercars can be used
So it works, but doesnt look correct even though i think my install was correct (see attached)

Attachments

• AMS VRX.JPG
    AMS VRX.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 236
  • AMS VRX1.JPG
    AMS VRX1.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 249
Amazingly... I don't have folder "series" in my my downloaded file !?? :unsure:
Can you PLEASE send me those (they are small, otherwise I wouldn't even ask) files, upload them ...anywhere you like ?
Anyone ? :geek:

@gilles13 Hello. I'm having serious issues trying to download the mod. Keep getting random 'Failed Network Error'. Only happens with this mod. Any news on the Mediafire Upload?

Last edited:
hi i've tried to download this mod but all it shows for me is the series logo and nothing else it doesnt have a car list or anything what am i doing wrong also only has like 87KB to download
The actual mod isn't included in the download.. just a link to download the mod as it's a large file.. I think gilles13 is trying to find an alternate solution..

I haven't been able to download it either so i'm waiting in anticipation for a new download link.. wink wink @gilles13! ;)

hi i've tried to download this mod but all it shows for me is the series logo and nothing else it doesnt have a car list or anything what am i doing wrong also only has like 87KB to download
The actual mod isn't included in the download.. just a link to download the mod as it's a large file.. I think gilles13 is trying to find an alternate solution..

I haven't been able to download it either so i'm waiting in anticipation for a new download link.. wink wink @gilles13! ;)
Sorry have been busy doing the BTCC cars.. i'll make a Mediafire Upload now. And @sjb266 do you mind if i use your RX icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%