Rally - Christmas Mix 2011- Mon 19th & Tues 20th December 2011

LOL. Just got my wheel (G25) today and had the terrible idea of testing it on this rallye!!
The results: only 1 FINISHED stage. lol. And the finished stage (Tanner) was +1min slower than my best time on the pad.

This wheel thing looks impossible. But overall still had fun :p.
Merry Christmas and happy new year :). See you on the RSRBR 2012 test event. Hope to finish at least 1/3 of stages there :p.

G25 is a great wheel, just get used to it and you will be back with better stage times than you used to be when you were using pad, Im sure. :) I would suggest you to drive slowly at the beginnig, feel the wheel, take every corner carefully - just finish the stage. In that way you will learn it pretty fast. :) Even when I changed from Logitech Vibration feedback wheel to G27 I crashed 90% of the stages, you just have to get used to it, just practice :) Good luck with that :)

Woot! The upper mid field again. I like it there, its all warm and cozy.

Great job everyone and a congratulations to the podium and the guys from 3rd through 7th being very very close together.

Oscar.

Grats yet again to Seb, still continueing the winning streak. You didn't even give us a Christmas present by letting someone else win, lol. :D
Well done to Jeff F, another consistently high result.
I was surprised to get the big Skoda onto a podium, not a bad car after all. ;)

We had an international flavour on the podium too, a Frenchman, and Aussie, and an American. :cool:

Nice to see Jeff F, Fernando, and Jeff B stealing stage wins from the star Seb, if only we could do it consistently. One day maybe Seb. :p

Pretty close results all down the grid, nice driving guys, this was not an easy rally I think.

Welcome to Andrew, your first outing with the Club and a good result. :cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that is it for 2011, it's been a very successful year for the Rally Club, we have seen lots of new members join us, and the average grid size has been much higher this year. I believe the driving standards have improved heaps throughout the year, no doubt due to the standards of some drivers setting a very high bar.

I can't thank a few people enough:
Senad, my faithful and highly skilled Admin partner. Thanks mate, without you, the Club would have collapsed.
Damien, banner maker extraordinaire. Every rally I would set Damien a challenge by only giving him the Rally name and car, and I always looked forward to seeing his creations. Thanks again Damien.
Rick and his RDRC Team. I have no doubts that the success of the Rally Club has been heavily due to the success of the RDRC. Special thanks to Norman for his App, it made life much easier to manage the workload for these Rallys.

Finally, thanks to all of our loyal Rally Club Members, I hope you all had fun with this brilliant Rally Sim.

I hope to see you all again for another fun 2012. Best wishes to you all. :)

Was a nice event with a car with strange behavior, not the same as the 206 that I have already drive.

Congratulation to everybody and thank you a lot for all these RD Club event that you have made this year with the RBR2011. Hope the fun will stay with us with the 2012 version.

I wish to everybody a very good Christmas and a happy new year. See you in 2012 and I wish you the best.

My second rally. Ended very hard in a tree just before finish on SS6.
Anymay, happy to be best among the NDFs. Always something..
Havent got any working steeringwheel / pedals so I am still using my keyboard. Anyone else using keyboard?
I suspect I am loosing time as I only can use full throttle or no throttle at all...

Thanks to all of you organizers. Wish you all a merry christmas!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back