Rally - Christmas Mix 2011- Mon 19th & Tues 20th December 2011

Warren Dawes

Premium
" Christmas Mix 2011 ”
Mon 19th & Tues 20th December 2011
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2011, (UPDATE 08) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
RSRBR2012 is scheduled for release this weekend, but we will stay with RSRBR2011 for this Event.
Mix of Mid Range 2WD/ FWD cars across a mix of Stages
RDChristmasMix.jpg
Credit to Grant Cochrane for theaboveimage:http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2365

Sessions: RD XMAS Mix EUX / RD XMAS Mix EU / RD XMAS Mix US / RD XMAS Mix OC / RD Xmas Mix EUY / RD XMAS Mix USX

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.

Car Pack: A7_1( Please choose any car from this Pack) **
Damage: Reduced

SS01France - Bisanne (Normal, Good, Day)
SS02France - Cote D'Arbroz (Monte Carlo Mod, Good, Day)
SS03 - Finland - Sikakama II (Normal, Good, Day)
SS04 - Japan - Pirka Minoko (Snow Mod, Good, Day)
SS05Japan – Tanner (Snow Mod, Good, Day)
SS06USA – Prospect Ridge (Snow Mod, Good, Day)
SS07 - Australia – New Bobs (Gravel Mod, Good, Day)
SS08 - Australia – Greenhills II (Gravel Mod, Good, Day)

EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start: 01:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Monday Eastern Time)
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (11PM EDST (USA), 9PM Monday Mountain Time) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (QLD 7:30 PM; NSW, VIC, Tas 8:30PM.) *
EUY Start: 20:00 GMT Tuesday *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

** PLEASE NOTE: You may choose any car from the A7_1 Car pack.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2011 mod, (Update 08), in order to participate, please see the Installation and Usage thread.
  • Please Note: RSRBR2012 is scheduled for release prior to this rally, we are staying with RSRBR2011 for this one, allowing people to prepare and install RSRBR2012 over the holiday break.
  • You will also require the A7_1 car pack.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2011 Name) - Session
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

NOTE: Drivers may select any car from the A7_1 Car Pack

1. Chelton Nunes (Cheltonjr) - EUY
  2. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - EU
  3. Fernando Agapito (Yeardley) - EU
  4. Andrew Koojo (andyone) EUX
  5. John Cunningham (HH_BF1) - EU
  6. Roy Magnes (Roy Magnes) - EUX
  7. Patrick Spence (grievr) - USX
  8. Tero Leppanen (Cloudy) - EUY
  9. Ashok Revanna (tantragna) - US
  10. Gundars Brigis (guncha) - EUX
  11. Jeff Brown (Tralic) - EU
  12. Michael Hausknecht (MikeyBikey) - USX
  13. Jeff Feaker (bigbobross) - USX
  14. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - OC
  15. Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US
  16. Magnus Lindgren (magnuslindgren) - EU
  17. Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - EU
  18. Oscar Hardwick (oscarhardwick) - EU
  19. Roy Magnes (Roy Magnes) - OC
  20. Ole Marius Myrvold (Ole Myrvold) - EU
  21. Sebastien Levret (Mayland) - EU
  22. Keegan Buckley (kbuckley) - OC
  23. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC
  24. Viesturs Priede (Viesturs Priede) - OC
  25. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

Since this is the final Rally before Christmas, I thought we would get into the festive spirit and try to have something approaching (very loosely) a Christmas theme.

So, we will drive with the A7_1 Car pack, not too difficult to handle, and I have tried to pick Stages that might resemble Christmas holiday conditions in various countries.

This car pack comprises a wide selection of mid powered 2WD/FWD cars. We haven't used it before, but the cars shouldn't be too demanding to drive. Being FWD, I'd expect them to be typical understeering / wheelspinning / overrevving chariots.

To mimic some Christmas weather, we start in the Northern hemisphere winter, with increasing snow in Europe. We then move to Japan for some different snow driving, then across the pond to USA for more winter.
We then head down-under to the warm summer weather of Australia. Since we seem to be wet these days downunder, and we can't use rain in RBR Australia, I have chosen the Gravel mod so the road looks a little darker.

As a Christmas present, for this rally we will be reverting back to Reduced Damage, don't get too comfy with it though.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. These cars are typical FWD, slightly less powerful, but still perform ok. They are fairly stable but I'd suggest that some may need adjustment to the brake bias if they are too tailey under brakes. Move the bias forward if you need to make it more stable.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2011, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical (especially for Snow Stages).

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Good luck all, hope for a good roll up and a fun intro to Christmas 2011.

Andrew Koojo (andyone) EUX

Andrew, I made a mistake and originally had two EUX Session listed, I've renamed the Tuesday one to EUZ.
Can you confirm which Session you want, Monday night or Tuesday?

guys what is the server ip for Team speak i got the password but don't know how to connect anyone help out

The TS Server IP address is 213.163.72.238
You can find more info, and even connect if necessary on the Racedepartment Home Page.

Andrew, I made a mistake and originally had two EUX Session listed, I've renamed the Tuesday one to EUZ.
Can you confirm which Session you want, Monday night or Tuesday?

The TS Server IP address is 213.163.72.238
You can find more info, and even connect if necessary on the Racedepartment Home Page.
hi thanks for the infor. same EUX.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing