Rally - Charming Little Italian - Mon 19th & Tues 20th March 2012

That could have gone so much better. I only retired on one stage, but that was the first BTB-stage and gave me the biggest difference to the default time... blah...

Did okay-ish on the rest of the stages, though.

I`ll give it a shot even though I cant do nothing about last 3 stages as they are BTB.

Viesturs Priede - Viesturs - OC

Have to dust off the good old RSRBR Center so I can do some tests for the upcoming 2nd championship event. So this club rally will be to clean the dust :p

That was...interesting :p
Is great to drive on the tarmac, for me, I wasn't so flash on the gravel. it like to slide out...as lot ;)
Made a few mistakes, CTH twice and rolled twce (I think)
only one red this time though ^^
Cheers to the organisers, great job as usual ^^

...only I could roll on the first hairpin of the last stage.

Enjoyed that! Felt good when I got it right (on two corners all up!!). Crashed hard into gate, on first stage, when missed "90 left" note!!

No time for practice this week, so took a while to get some feel for the car, but never really got confident on the stages. Struggled on the tarmac, especially the BTB tracks. Rolled heaps! My computer seemed slower to react with the BTB stages? Has anyone else experienced that? Or is it normal? Finished them all though, so stoked.

I got an "in progress" for stage 5. Also had the same as Joakim Skalstad, when the stage would not start (stage 2). Refreshed and it worked...

Many thanks to the organisers and competitors (some serious pace)! Well done all round!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%