- Mar 1, 2007
RD Rally - Carlos Sainz Tribute
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 04 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Note: Update 05 may be released before this Rally. UPDATE 05 Released Mon 19th July. Please update.
A varied selection of Countries and Surfaces, driving the Toyota Celica ST205 (A8_2 Car Pack)
Sessions: RD Carlos Sainz EU / RD Carlos Sainz US / RD Carlos Sainz OC
NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.
Car Pack: A8_2 (All Drivers must select the Toyota Celica ST205) **
Stage 01: France - Bisanne (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: France – Joux Plane (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 03: Australia - Greenhills (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 04: England - Falstone (Normal, Med Fog, Day)
Stage 05: Japan - Sipirkakim (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 06: Japan – Pirka Minoko II (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 07: Finland - Sikikama (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 08: France – Cote D’Arbroz (Monte Carlo, Good, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE: You must drive the Toyota Celica ST205 in all Stages
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03 and 04) mod in order to participate, please see the
installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for A8_2 .
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Make sure to check for later Updates to RSRBR2010, a new one is scheduled to be released before this Rally. Update 05 now released, so please update.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here