Rally - Blindfolded With Plushy Pink Handcuffs - Monday 1st & Tuesday 2nd April 2013

Although in Handcuffed team, I was mostly blinded without knowing the stages, so let's see what the rally had for me:

S1&2: Decent knowledge of these two stages, I keep the pace with Roy and Timo.

S3: Completely unknown. A couple of scary moments going wide, at the third time finally my EvoX starts rolling downhill, auto CFH.

S4: Relatively known stage again and I'm close again to the leaders.

S5: Known. Having a good stage until 600m to the end, going a bit wide, little but strong tree, car killed

S6: Little known, early mistake, stage over.

Then I really knew the last two stages well, specially S7 so I pushed as hell on those two to get good results. S7 was perfect, just I stalled the car a bit on one corner, wondering now if that had some effect as Roy beat me by 0.64 secs ;)
On the last one, an early mistake, had to engage rear and I guess I ran over an spectator because suddenly my car was being pushed back to the track. So CFH time lost there, although car was fine and I kept pushing hard.

Felt good with the car in the last stages, I needed a bit more confidence and knew the stages better, but good fun, specially seeing the battle between Roy and Timo, very very close all rally long, great job guys :thumbsup:

ss1 - Ah crap i was suppose to drive the n14 but chose the n12 instead... i spun on first 2 corners , already 13 seconds behind leader

ss2 - went ok , now 17s behind leader

ss3 - couple of close calls but got to the finish line

ss4 - 00.00.44 down on Manuels time so happy with that

ss5 - not good , 1 cfh

ss6 - another few rolls but good fun drifting in the snow

ss7 - that went well even though the handling is awful on this car

ss8 - well tarmac went ok for me and thats about it . well done to Manuel for winning our group

Great rally, great choice of stages but idiot driving. I made so many mistakes and lost so many time that i`m shame now. By all that i forget to save one stage. To bad for rally like this one. I`m going to punish myself hard.

I have no idea if my pace was good fun on a the last 3 stages I was on full attack to try if I would enjoy the N10 if I do go for Gr.N for the next RDRC so I hope my stage times was allright :)

Report to come, want the stage list to be added as I can't remember the stages out of the blue, didn't write them down :cautious:

Good luck to those still to run, the rally was very enjoyable all in all :laugh:

Well, I thought that went OK. One retirement, which shouldn't cost too much given the scoring system.

I decided to try using the paddles for the tarmac stages instead of the shifter stick, felt all right, might do it again for Tarmac stages.

My retirement came when, again, my mind wandered a bit, I misheard a note and decided instead of probably hitting spectators, to go offroad for a bit and joining up again, unfortunately, there was a rock not visible from the road, and I slammed into it. Lesson learned, I guess. :p

Was fun, and a better result than last outing. But still, I'd rather not retire at all.

Go team Blindfold! :D

Well I took the Impreza 2000 for a spin and all went well for the gravel stages but then I could not start the mod stages. I tried and failed to enter the last 4 stages then I remembered there was a problem with this car in RDRC. I got back into the session and tried the Audi and it let me start SS5 but I was angry because I really wanted to be in the 2000 so I crashed because I refused to use the brake. After that I ended the game and attempted to run the 2000 again with the same result. Because there was more time I ended the game again and jump in the spare N14 and it let me start again at SS5 so I went from there to the end of the rally. I didn't finish SS8 again out of anger. Sorry team,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%