Rally - "Bee's Invade America" - Mon 7th February & Tues 8th February 2011

Due to many races i had this past week i was going to have a break from RC, no time for any practice ( needed with the B cars ).
But in light what happened to Robert, i,m going to join, as a respect for his love of rallying.

Dariusz Swiderski - swider - EU

Race over, what an amazing piece of machinery this one, I'm loving it so much, never the less I don't now how to drive it, that I'm thinking to buy me one :), of course at a smaller scale, let's say 1/18.
Thanks to everyone who participated and the organizers too, great race!
Now I'm waiting a RWD Rally Club!

Done with my rally and this was a very fun and random event, random as in engine dying, happy tail hitting a cameraman or a bump that will cause the car to roll! heck that was a lot of fun!

ss1: tail hit a camera man.. cfh very angry with that man! haha

ss2: a ok run

ss3: loss control of my tail..result a roll and cfh then in one of the bumpy long straight the car decided to go sideways! luckily no roll but loss a lot of time there..but fun seeing the side of the road during the sideway action :D

ss4: engine decided a break.. ok your the boss :x

ss5: loss control of my tail again.. same result roll and cfh lolx

ss6: cautious run all throughout the stage

ss7: max speed not enough for those straight!

ss8: another cautious run almost the same as ss6

Thanks for organizing this event! hope to see another one like this but in a random place :D

Given this was my first time in rally USA, and also first time with the mod I'm happy I was able too keep it pretty clean. No rolls only some minor hits to trees. On stage 7 I did some setup work after getting into the car more, that made it better but at the same time I started to push bit too much makin too many small mistakes. Best time in stage 3 for me I think, good enough. :D

That rally was a real blast for me. I really hope we're going to use group B more often, because they're extremely fun, and even the beginner can keep it on the road easily with the Ford RS200, which I don't find any harder to drive than a WRC for example.

Anyway. I'd like to report an incident occuring on my RSRBR before SS2. For some reason, it gave me the MG Metro instead of the Ford before the stage, and when I realised, it was too late, the game was finishing loading. I did not think it was even possible, since I thought car selection was supposed frozen after SS1.

I would understand that you'd discard this time, considering I had a different car. However, you can be sure I certainly did not do that on purpose, I did not know the car and was obviously on default set, and I ended up crashing several times because of this. It was therefore my worst stage of the rallye by far, and it made me lose a considerable amount of time overall. I hope you will understand and won't kicking a down man by defaulting my SS2 time. Thanks.

As expected the car wanted to kill me on every stage, 5xCFH and many crashes lol. The combination of US ( i didn't remember a single corner ) and the Monster of a car proved a bit too much for me, i wished i had the time to practice beforehand. But unbielivable FUN, the best car i have driven for a long time in RBR :).

Congrats to all & thx for setting it up.

When the engine died at about 80% of stage 1 I gave up all hopes for the rally. Was driving with max 20% gas on the nesxt stages. And then off road on SS7 and another dnf, then flat out on SS8 with a cfh, half a stage in 3rd gear... Definately not my rally this time around, even though the testing went well... Next time around I will take a car that has no engine-problems at all :tongue: Would love a revenge-rally with these cars some time, these are great fun when you are in the mood :)

Thanks for organizing :)

Arrgh, a frustrating rally for me and easily my worst performance in an RD event so far. I don't know if it was lack of skill or just bad luck, but every little mistake tonight seemed to pitch me into a spectacular roll tonight. The car didn't help either as it seemed very easy to stall.

SS1: Rolled a bit
SS2: Rolled a lot
SS3: Rolled many, many times
SS4: Crashed a bit and strangely the engine cut out at speed for a while
SS5: Clear stage! Still one of the slowest though.
SS6: Looking promising at first, but normal service resumed towards the end. Finished stuck in 2nd gear.
SS7: Rolled a bit
SS8: Almost clean, but took to the trees at the end.

Full credit to everyone else though - surprisingly few retirements, especially given the nature of these beasts.

and even the beginner can keep it on the road easily with the Ford RS200, which I don't find any harder to drive than a WRC for example.

I politely disagree. :tongue:

Big Fun tonight,cars are not easy (there not supposed to be lol) the last part of Diamond Creek 2 downhill section scared the hell out of me!
Run the Lancia s4 great car.
SS 1, not easy to hold it strait 2-3 CFH
SS 2, so so 1 CFH
SS 3, half way left with 3th gear (makes it easy lol )
SS 4, take it at easy,( bit afraid) only to hit a stone when I passed the first sign at they end of the stage
SS 5, pretty happy did a clean run
SS 6, never with out trouble on this stage left with second gear in the downhill section,the engine did hold this abuse
SS 7, again a clean run 1 sec faster then the first ha ha
SS 8, better this time apart from some slight hits here an there (pits an holes lol)

Thanks fore a great experience Guys

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years