Rally - Back to the B Future - Mon 27th & Tues 28th June 2011

I've installed Update 06 and tested it, all seems to work ok. :cool:

I also tried to log into the Public Sessions on my old PC (only has Update 05) as a test. It gave me a message to remind me of the Update, but it let me join ok. So, it should be ok for anyone who only has Update 05 installed for this Rally.

I'd still recommend installing Update 06 as soon as possible though.

Looks like the RS200 wont stand flat out driving for the full stage on some of the American stages - had a total engine failure just before the finish (no crashes or offs) :frown:

Looks like the RS200 wont stand flat out driving for the full stage on some of the American stages - had a total engine failure just before the finish (no crashes or offs) :frown:

Pete, are you sure it was engine failure?
I've had it stall a few times when testing, it seems easier to stall than most other cars, but it always restarts again. Did you try the ignition button?
Alternatively, did you use reduced damage or realistic? We are using reduced damage for this one.

Pete, are you sure it was engine failure?
I've had it stall a few times when testing, it seems easier to stall than most other cars, but it always restarts again. Did you try the ignition button?
Alternatively, did you use reduced damage or realistic? We are using reduced damage for this one.

Reduced damage and thinking back, it might not have been engine failure, it may have been gearbox failure. If my memory isn't failing me, it may have been stuck in 4th gear with a dead engine - I'll just have to watch it on the night. I think I'd been in 5th for most of the stage and it may have been the change down to 4th for the corner on which it failed, i've also suffered the in explicable engine stalls .

Pete

Have a problem, when i want join by RSCenter a public session.
It say "you can't join this session, you can't be authentified ! Try again.(traduction)

I see my login, my number and my password.

Can you help me ?

Edit : OK after a réinscription that work, for me, sorry :p

Have a problem, when i want join by RSCenter a public session.
It say "you can't join this session, you can't be authentified ! Try again.(traduction)

I see my login, my number and my password.

Can you help me ?

If you can login and see all the available public sessions, maybe you're typing in the old RD password? It changed a few months ago.

EDIT: ignore, session hasn't started yet, so I guess you can't even see public sessions.

BTW, update 6 will be mandatory from Monday, 27/06/2011 at 00h15.

I've just installed the update and now the RS200 is undriveable - everytime I lift off the accellerator the back end just comes round on me.
I'm going to have to withdraw from this competition.

Pete

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing