Rally Aussie Outback - Wed December 16th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to seb, was watching the times as they came in.

gonna try and sort out my ffb issues tonight and get loads more practice in for the next one.
as of tomoro im off work for 2 weeks so no probs with that date

WOW, amazing result.

I just bought the game some weeks ago, and it was my first real rally. Maybe the fact that I made only one mistake in the SS4, explain why my times are good.
It was very fun and I would love to make some other rally with you guys.

(I will not be available during the holliday Aaron, I will be back at the beginning of january)

Brilliant drive Seb and congrats on the win! Well done to Warren too for a nice relatively clean drive. Thanks to Aaron for setting it up etc. and thanks to Warren for TS banter and recognising how challenging it can be to drive AND deal with a 5 year old's demands for attention. My lad needs an earlier bedtime!

I am free to run on the 30th but may be one of the few.

Congratulations Sebastien, what a brilliant drive for your first Rally, you are already in another class to the rest of us. Heaven help us when you get "experienced".
Your not Sebastien Loeb in disguise are you? :curl-lip:

Well done to Cam for the podium, he was generally faster than me but just made a few too many rollovers, but pretty good considering he had young James (Wedge junior ) tugging his arm.

I must say that I enjoyed driving the new Subaru 08, don't know if it was fast, but it looked great and felt nice to drive around the tight stuff.

Thanks Aaron for your "perserverence" in getting the RBR Club up and running again, and I hope we see a growth of numbers joining for some Rally action in future.

I'm not sure if I can make the 30th, I will have a house full of guests.

Nice job Sebastian! Freaking amazing drive.

Congrats to seb, was watching the times as they came in.

Brilliant drive Seb and congrats on the win!

Congratulations Sebastien, what a brilliant drive for your first Rally, you are already in another class to the rest of us. Heaven help us when you get "experienced".
Your not Sebastien Loeb in disguise are you? :curl-lip:

Thanks guys,
I really appreciated to run with you, even if there are not the same fight as on traditional tracks.

I like the spirit of these events and I am going to see if Gregory Cogotti who has already participated and won twice, wants to participate again with us.

I wish you a mery christmas and a happy new year.
See you in 2010.

(are we going to run with the RSRBR 2010, in 2010 ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back