Rally Aussie Outback - Wed December 16th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot. I forgot to mention that you can't use the install script that comes with numnotes. You just need to copy the files in the numnotes/increasing folder into Audio/speech/pacenotes. If you try to use the script it will create a bad audio.dat file that you'll need to delete in order to get rbr running. :)

I probably should have mentioned those small details.

no wories mate thought it would probally overwite rsrbr's audio.bat so thats what i did :D easy after trying to manage mods on nfs-shift

I am not sure a understood. If I use the original game note with "medium" ..., does it will work fine ?
all it does is replaces
flat - six
easy - five
fast - four
medium - three
K - two
or
flat - one
easy - two
fast - three
medium - four
K - five
depending what works best for you

or leave it as it is if you prefer flat easy etc etc

Hope to see more entries for this Rally. C'mon guys, just join in for some thrills and laughs.

Here are a few teasers, and also to show that even us "slightly experienced" Rally drivers can wreck the car regularly.
This one is worth it for the Mineshaft jump alone :jaw: ( See last pic. )

CamRally1.jpg

CamRally2.jpg

CamRally3.jpg

CamRally4.jpg

no wories mate thought it would probally overwite rsrbr's audio.bat so thats what i did :D easy after trying to manage mods on nfs-shift

all it does is replaces
flat - six
easy - five
fast - four
medium - three
K - two
or
flat - one
easy - two
fast - three
medium - four
K - five
depending what works best for you

or leave it as it is if you prefer flat easy etc etc

Ah ok, I thought that the game will not be loaded if I used the number !

And a question for the race, the serveur will be open at 19:45 GMT ? or 20:00 GMT. Because it is written that we have 15 min to join the event and after that, we have to press the "GO" button before the countdown.

And a question for the race, the serveur will be open at 19:45 GMT ? or 20:00 GMT. Because it is written that we have 15 min to join the event and after that, we have to press the "GO" button before the countdown.

For the European timezone, the Rally will available on the server at 20.00GMT, and you can log in from that time. You will get a countdown allowing you to press the Go button at 20.15GMT.

ok boys I am going to download RBR and join ya!

Smooth out the gravel please you got a rookie coming on board!

OK I played a ton of WRC on PS2 and GT4 on PS2 so I hope to have a bit of skill lef in the boot!

• Aaron Cloutier

If it's giving you trouble you might want to just hold off. The next rally will use RSRBR10 which requires a fresh install. :)

Once it's in and done you'll be good to go.

OH! when would that date be for the next event?

EDIT: installed the 2010 FULL MOD very easily!

http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=349&t=3022 used the Rallesim server option. One file to download (700+mb) but it loaded up flawlessly and installed brilliantly!

So I'll see you guys at the NEXT event then.................Withdraw me form this please Aaron!

Eric, I think you should still be able to join this Rally using RSRBR2010, certainly worth a try. Just make sure you also have the A8W car pack installed.

OH! well I'l give it a go MAte!

Had fun getting my feet wet and scraping some paint off the SUBIE.

Ran th HARWOOD forest stage in 4:08 after 3 tries.................hope thats respectable anyway!

MAybe see you giuys tomorrow night!

• Aaron Cloutier

I need to know your RSRBR username if you want to be in the race. :)

Again, just verify you have the A8W_08 pack installed and hopefully I'll see you tonight on teamspeak.

username eric nelson

I installed the A8W-09 pack.

But I Think I am confused anyhow. I thought the race was tomorrow night? I won't be around tonight probably uless I bust out of a poker tournament pretty early.

BTW tried to join a public event thru the Rs Center and it said my " physics files were missing" My copy of 2010 is not legitimate"

Um was I just missing a TArmac mod or something?\

I thought I'd try to test out the system prior to trying to join tomorrow night.

Thoughts?

IMPORTANT notice for all participants:

Please note that Aaron has added an additional EDIT to the sign-up post regarding results.
Please follow this step when you have completed the Rally to help us to pull together the results.

NEW PROCESS FOR RESULTS:

•Due to problems we're having compiling results from RSRBRLive we're asking everyone to submit a screenshot and the HTML output (right-click and save) from RSCenter.
•Once you are done the rally, please send your results to: rallyresults@westnet.com.au

• Aaron Cloutier

Thanks Warren!

Yeah, the US time is 3am GMT tomorrow, which works out to be 10pm EST tonight.

Did you download the full car pack for RSRBR10? I noticed that there's a 700mb download for the base mod, then another 700mb if you want all the cars. I haven't installed it yet, but it's on the list of things to do after running this rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back