Rally - American Express - Monday 15th & Tuesday 16th April 2013

Great fight Magnar. Too bad for my retiremant at 1.stage. In (too last) moment i change my mind how to take one corner and i rool into the woods breaking my...i dont know...EVERYTHING?!?!?!?!? On last stage i missheard my codriver and slide of the road and call my mama for help :cry:. Great rally with great cars. See you all on next rally

Rally done. It was a fun rally and everything was ok untill SS 6 The W .There i was loading the stage and then i was right back to desktop. The other drivers i session had retierd and no split times so maybethere is something wrong With this stage?

On the last stage i had a big spin but i didn't hit anything so i could keep on.

Thanks for a fun rally.

Rally done. It was a fun rally and everything was ok untill SS 6 The W .There i was loading the stage and then i was right back to desktop. The other drivers i session had retierd and no split times so maybethere is something wrong With this stage?

On the last stage i had a big spin but i didn't hit anything so i could keep on.

Thanks for a fun rally.

Yeah this happened to me, started loading and stopped and back to desktop

Roy Magnes: The original post states that stages 2, 7 and 8 are wet, but on the EUY we are about to start, all stages are dry. Is it possible to change before we start?
My mistake once again, I have not done 2 correct rallys in a row since 2011 I think...

I have created a substitute-session with starting-time 21:20 GMT with the correct weather!

You know what? I will never ever create a session just for me again, it only lead to trouble and misery. Now I picked wrong stages... Bloody hell!

Hehehe, it's getting late and we're all tired boys, no worries! I'll still drive afew more because so far i finished all stages and I am enoying the rally (even saved the last replay just to watch it again later!)

NOTE TO ALL DRIVERS: SS6, The W will be cancelled from the rally, since I made yet another mistake here when creating the sessions. I chose heavy cloud as weather, but in game that is not a selectable option.

Should've tested the car before choosing it... I gave up after retiring 3/3 stages because the steering had no feel at all. It was horrible if not impossible to drive.

Well that was fun. I had a few spins probably because I was running the default setup. The rear of the car did not like the bumps. I bounced into the spectators on one stage. The wet conditions were a bit much and I retired on SS8 in dramatic fashion.

Thanks to the organizers and to all that raced.

That was a cool rally!

Retired stupidly at the beginning of the 2nd stage, not remembereing that it was wet. Was also unlucky on The W but luckily that's cancelled :D

Really close splits with Jonathan, many stages with both splits with less than a second (for such a random driver like me, I was impressed!) so it was good fun although there were only 2 of us.

Thanks a lot Roy for setting a session up for us today! :thumbsup:

That was an interesting rally, very happy to be able to keep up with Daniel on most of the stages, was a very good fight mate :)

The W was probably my best stage, it was unfortunate that it was cancelled :p

On the stages I did survive, died on 50% of them, I had many very close calls so will most likely make a video out of it if I can get the night stages and so on to load to show you all of my close calls :laugh:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.0%