Rally - All American - Mon 12th & Tues 13th July 2010

Sorry guys, Have to withdraw from this one. Have a 12 hour work day tomorrow and a 15 on tuesday doing stocktake. Am simply not going to have time. Good luck to all and I'll try for the next one.

Cheers

Nice race, no practice at all, anyway guys up front are untouchable :) . Last week end was at Rally Bulgaria and saw those WRCs at work for the first time. My God, I'm really impresed. What are you eating you french guys ? I saw Asterix and Obelix , the movie and I guess Loeb still has some magic potion :rolleyes:, like someone said, the fastest man in WRC is Hirvonen, Loeb is a God.

Thanks Sebastien, that was really close battle. I'm glad to fight with so good rally driver like Sebastien. Rally of USA is one of worst rallies for me, I don't like it, but the result is not compatibility with my feeling and I' m happy of that.

I,ve only installed the game just before the event, any tips guys how to set the game and wheel up? Any web links to tutorials will be greatly appreciated. Thx.

First place to start should be our Richard Burns Rally Forum, check the Sticky posts, there are lots of tutorials there about RBR and RSRBR2010.

http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/

Here are my game settings including my G25 Wheel settings.
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/34304-my-game-settings.html

The best place to learn about the key driving techniques is to start with the Driving School in the game. It is almost essential to get started and to learn about the different methods needed for Rally Driving.

If you have any specific questions, just ask, we'll try to help. :cool:

I failed miserably. Lack of wheeltime in WRCs really shows, as I got caught doing very basic mistakes. Sort of a consolidation prize were the times "only" 10-20s off after spinning and stalling the engine (started after third try, SS1), spinning twice on one stage, including a huge one @210kph (Frazier II). But when I've gotten my act together I still lost at Prospect II, got too cautious with the downhill section. I'm not gonna mention complete failure at the night stage (damn, visibility was none, even though I knew the stage. A rock came out of nowhere @ over 200ks. Insta-stop.), rainy DC caught me with pants down, and the last stage was very promising @2nd split, but a medium-sized off ended awkwardly, as I was sure that my car would just pass through a piece of shrub in it's way. Instead the bush, tree or washammacallit turned out to be an immovable object, ripping out my oilpan and locking the transmission in fourth gear. Car stopped 2 meters before the yellow boards. No bull.

Thanks for the event, Warren and Senad. Thanks for setting the bar, Seb and Kuba. Sorry for sucking badly, everyone :p

Sorry for sucking badly, everyone :p
Ditto. I think I only had one clean stage in the first 4, and that one was 30 seconds off pace...

Then I just couldn't drive anymore, it's over 30 degrees, and being in front of a computer, driving, is a really bad idea... Sorry.

Then I just couldn't drive anymore, it's over 30 degrees, and being in front of a computer, driving, is a really bad idea... Sorry.
Don't even remind me. I'm enjoying late-night hours of relative coolnes right now... Horrible wheater. Only upside is that in a real race or rally car there could be even hotter, so I'm restraining my complaints when it comes to simracing ;).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back