RD Rally – All American
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 04 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
All gravel Stages across USA – A8W-07 WRC cars – Peugeot 307 2007; Citroen Xsara 2007; Skoda Fabia 2007; Citroen C4 2007; Ford Focus 2007; Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9 2007; Subaru Impreza 2007.
Sessions: RD All American EU / RD All American US / RD All American OC
NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
Car Pack: A8W-07 **
Stage 01: USA – Diamond Creek (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 02: USA – Hualapai Nation II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 03: USA – Prospect Ridge (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 04: USA – Frazier Wells (Normal, Good, Night)
Stage 05: USA – Diamond Creek II (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 06: USA – Frazier Wells II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 07: USA – Prospect Ridge II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 08: USA – Hualapai Nation (Normal, Bad, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday ( 10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE:
You may select any car from the A8W-07 Car Pack. However, you must use the same car for all Stages.
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03 and 04) mod in order to participate, please see the
installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for A8W-07 .
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here