Ralf Schumacher

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Why do all those news items pop-up about Ralf returning to F1 on the internet. Let's pray this isn't true. One Schumacher is great, but a second one that can't even score points in DTM should not be in Formula 1!

In the worst case he can pair up with Thiago Monteiro, and Jarno Trulli in one team <--- laugh of the century :)

He did win 6 F1 races, and had 27 podiums - not a shabby record for 180 starts, imho.

There have been MUCH worse drivers in F1 during the last 10 years... ;)

come on guys dont be so hard on him. He is MUCH MUCH beter then Luca Baduer :) and he atleast he will be beter then drivers like that new Toro rosso driver who is worse then the driver he replaced (Bourde <.<)

Time for new blood in F1, but if Ralf returns i want a Jos back also !!

I wonder if he still has the speed (and motivation) to make it in F1. Would be the comeback of the year as he never really had the chance to show his potential :(

He only had one shot in 1994 with the Benetton and he screwed up that whole season as he was too inexperienced. But i will never forget his first podium finish though, was a great moment in dutch motorsport history :) We are not as fortunately as you germans are with talent :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%