RainFX, Track Lights, GrassFX & More for Sebring RTB

Tracks RainFX, Track Lights, GrassFX & More for Sebring RTB 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lavalamp641 submitted a new resource:

RainFX, Track Lights, GrassFX & More for Sebring - A Custom Shaders Config with several additions for Sebring RTB version.

Custom Shaders Patch is required, otherwise this will not work.

RainFX is currently only available from Ilja Jusupov aka x4ab's Patreon.

This is for Sebring International Raceway RTB by MadBrain:

To install, drag the 'extension' folder into the root of your 'assettocorsa' folder.

What does this do?
  • RainFX.
  • Night Lighting that automatically turns on...

Read more about this resource...

Looks like it's the real deal! But hey, I'm getting 40fps and I tend to get 90-120. Is this track really that heavy or it got heavy now?

Hello, Custom Shaders Patch effects are very GPU intensive. What you need to bear in mind is that there is quite a bit of lighting and the entire track is surrounded by GrassFX grass. Then, on top of that you have CSP bounced light and custom RainFX (if you have that). So yes, this config can be quite demanding.

Take a look in the 'Extra FX' tab in 'Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch', there are several things in there you can tweak to gain back FPS. The settings in this tab really tank FPS.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Very nice job !

Why don't you submit all these CSP configs to the CSP team so it can be automatically downloaded with Content Manager? I have done this for some tracks. I put it on RaceDepartment, then if people like it I submit to the CSP team.

Anyway, thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing