RainFX for Daytona International Speedway (Reboot Team version)

Tracks RainFX for Daytona International Speedway (Reboot Team version) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 1449502
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1449502

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS submitted a new resource:

RainFX for Daytona International Speedway 1.0 by the Reboot Team - Added rain effects to the track

Reboots mod of Daytona is by far my favorite. I took a fair bit of time out today to do this as there are alot of objects around the track and I really let my OCD GO ham trying to cover everything. I've added a few stream points and edges but I'll be updating it with more in the future. My main focus today was to get all objects covered. If you notice anything I've missed please let me know

Link to track
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS updated RainFX for Daytona International Speedway 1.0 by the Reboot Team with a new update entry:

- Added a ton of stream edges and stream points to run rain off objects
-Classified more materials as smooth or rough

***Also just found out a version 1.3 of the track is available, which had rainFX implemenented. But mine goes alot further with materials (still looking to update again soon)***

Here is the updated textm simply replace the rainfx in the 1.3 version rt_daytona engine.ini file with this

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road_dayt_asphalt_001_diff, road_dayt_asphalt_002_diff...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1449502

hi, there is a rt_daytona_v1.3 version, do you know if it's ok anyway?

Link to track
Hi mate, thanks for letting me know, I just downloaded the 1.3 version and they had a basic level of rainFX implemented in that version. I've since updated mine with alot more more stream run offs and classified almost all materials to show rain correctly. You'll just need to replace the rainFX in the 1.3 rt_daytona engine.ini file with mine. Let me know if you have any dramas, and keen to know what you think

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS updated RainFX for Daytona International Speedway 1.3 by the Reboot Team with a new update entry:

- Added 133 more stream edges and stream points (water running off objects such as canopies, signs, gutters, lights)
-Classified more materials to reflect and display droplets realistically based on the material

To install simply replace the existing rainFX in the 1.3 version of rt_daytona ext_config.ini file (assettocorsa/content/tracks/rt_daytona/extension/ext_config.ini) with

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road_dayt_asphalt_001_diff, road_dayt_asphalt_002_diff, GEKOLOGOGROUND...

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS updated RainFX for Daytona International Speedway 1.3 by the Reboot Team with a new update entry:

-Finished all pit lights
-Finished all relevant canopies
-Close to a total of 300 stream edges and stream points (for water run off canopies, gutters, lights, signs etc)
-Classified 218 track assets to display rain correctly based on the material (rough/smooth/soaking/lines/puddles)

To install simply replace the existing rainFX in the 1.3 version of rt_daytona ext_config.ini file (assettocorsa/content/tracks/rt_daytona/extension/ext_config.ini) with

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS =...

je veux juste la pu,,n de ;rt_trioval et il ne sort que ;D Aytona 2017 ici, elle est ou cette foutu piste

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years