Raindrops don't seem to be rendering (SOL 2.0, CSP 0.1.74)

Hi there,

I'm still new to Assetto Corsa, so I've been trying to follow tutorials to see if I could get Sol weather mods to work. As the title says, I have Sol 2.0 and CSP 0.1.74 enabled, and yet I'm unable to adjust the sliders for rain (See video below).

Anyone know why this is happening? It seems to be resetting the slider back to zero, but I'm not sure why it does this.

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 745
Do you have the Patreon-only test version that contains the rain code? Else, as the SOl info text states:
SOME THINGS YOU MUST KNOW!

Please notice !!!
Sol does not bring rain into AC.
CSP is doing this. Actually rainFX is in development.
RainFX previews are available at Ilja Jusupov's Patreon account.
Sol 2.0 has an advanced control of rainFX already integrated...
For more information, maybe you like to watch this video.

So there are two different releases of CSP - the public one from Content Manager, and the one for Patreon members?

In that case, I don't have the Patreon-only version.
..yes (and this has been posted over at least a dozen threads just like this in the last few months...)

No Patroen version, no rain for you. Ilya is artificially limiting his beta test group for this feature by using Patreon - less clutter of feedback, more money than simple donations.

..yes (and this has been posted over at least a dozen threads just like this in the last few months...)

No Patroen version, no rain for you. Ilya is artificially limiting his beta test group for this feature by using Patreon - less clutter of feedback, more money than simple donations.
alright, that clarifies things for me. I've been seeing threads all around but I never knew that there was a difference. I'll donate to his patreon when I can, thanks!

So I have to pay monthly just to get rain in a video game? That doesn't even sound right lol

No, you need to pay once, download the preview version and cancel the subscription. If there is a new version, you'll have to do the same again or stay with the older version you already had downloaded.

And you'll get rain in a video game which doesnt had rain at all. Take it or leave it, your decision.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm still new to Assetto Corsa, so I've been trying to follow tutorials to see if I could get Sol weather mods to work. As the title says, I have Sol 2.0 and CSP 0.1.74 enabled, and yet I'm unable to adjust the sliders for rain (See video below).

Anyone know why this is happening? It seems to be resetting the slider back to zero, but I'm not sure why it does this.

I am having a similar problem, I have the paid Patrion and pure and so on, but it still does not work, i have looked everywhere for help gone through several tutorials to make it work, but it just doesn't I have no clue, please help.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%