Rain not working - Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.68

Hey guys, I'm really struggling to get the weather f to work with CSP version 0.1.68.
I understand that under the "Rain Debug" dropdown menu, I should have sliders to control rain, wetness and puddles. So I don't have these options at all.
I am running Sol 2.0 as well, and the recommended CSP for it is a minimum of 0.1.63.
I tried every version of CSP from 0.1.63 up to 0.1.68, but none of them had the sliders I was searching for and there no rain worked.

Screenshot (57).png

So I tried the recommended (by Content Manager) CSP i.e. 0.1.60, and yes, it did rain just with setting the weather, but of course I had no skies. Sol was asking me to upgrade my CSP.

I also got the full version of Content Manager, wondering that would be an issue, but it was no different.
Hope somebody can help me with this and if not should I just use an old version of Sol which works with CSP 0.1.60 for now?

Hi Guys, I think that I tried everthing what is written on this forum and beyond, but I can't get that rain working. I became a patreon, so I am using full version of CM, I have the latest CSP 0.1.75 but the rain is nowhere. Can someone please help me?

Thanks a ton! I joined his Patreon and got the preview build. Everything is working great for now:)
I was a Patreon with ID Key - but now you need a new Key for monthly donation ??
I did that, updated CM and CSP (no real info about why or how, dats a lot a menus in that thing), did some pushups, sprayed cologne on the computer cuz I knew what was coming ...wanted to create a mood...however, Some features do not work (like Rain) most notably the menu at the bottom of the "CONTENT" - "CAR" screen including PACK & UNPACK... wuurd it go ? It used to be there months ago...

Hi guys I'm confused. I have the patreon version (latest is 1.74) and paid version of CM. When I drag 1.74 into CM, it briefly shows up in the "current patch" but then goes away and is replaced with something else. I turned off auto updates. The latest version in the list is 1.73 (I don't see 1.74 listed).. I also have 1.69 which was the last one I bought from Patreon. None of these give me rain. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
I had to use a new key, and be sure to check your email for any Confirmation Links.
In case its not clear I believe you are now required to contribute monthly ? so an old key may not do it. fyi
I had similar issue and was using old key (1 year ago ?).
However i am still looking for the CONTENT CAR menu items like UNPACK - PACK which disappeared several months ago.

Also can anyone answer why the search cant be used to lookup button assignments ? Like MSFS uses
Soo many menus ...

Also Do you have both feet flat on the floor ? Thats a must... LOL

I had no access to the Patreon software until I re contributed this week... 1.74 was not available !
I had an ID KEY from a year and a half ago now I have a new one and the Patreon CHATS and 1.74 preview showed up !
Something is new

Dude can you even imagine the amount of work they have been putting in this mod... Everything is available for free, amazing exceptional mods for FREE and you guys are complaining about having to pay a small amount of money to actually SUPPORT the modder and as reward you get the rain effects you all want so bad. Please... support the creators!!!
Just a "SMALL" amount of money each month, PLUS vat btw, do you know the higherst patron earners make upwards of 400,000 a month? and patreon as a whole is worth upwards of 600,000,000 maybe it's not quite as small as you would have us all believe, listen i don't mind paying a fixed amount for a product, but to be charged per month?, it's easily going to cost more than the original software it supports costs me, and that's not a lie.

Last edited:
Just a "SMALL" amount of money each month, PLUS vat btw, do you know the higherst patron earners make upwards of 400,000 a month? and patreon as a whole is worth upwards of 600,000,000 maybe it's not quite as small as you would have us all believe, listen i don't mind paying a fixed amount for a product, but to be charged per month?, it's easily going to cost more than the original software it supports costs me, and that's not a lie.
Not sure why Patreon earnings and company value is relevant here....

You can support Ilja (who doesnt work for Patreon and only uses the platform) by joining for a month at the minimum value, and unsubscribe right away. You'll still have access to download any CSP preview versions during that month. Re-occurring payments is completely optional.

Or use the public versions.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%
  • < 5 years