Rain in Asetto Corsa? How?

Hi
I cannot find a good description or video on how to get rain in Asetto Corsa, I have content manager premium, Sol and I can click a category at least called custom shaders patch... still don't understand how I get rain.

If I switch rainy weather on ingame.. with the planner. I get no rain but the wipers start and the weather gets dark..

So how to I get it to rain?

On the same subject: I'm a Patreon supporter, got the last version installed, latest sol, some puddles on ground, sky dark even if its in the middle of the day, no rain.

Do i have to have the wet mod? Does the track need a Wet version? Does any track get wet? I dont have the WeatherFX in the sidebar?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I don't have any version of the software.
As he said: become a Patreon, download the paid CSP version with RainFX included.
Then instantly cancel the Patreon subscription.
This will cost you 1-2 bucks, once.

Or better: download all versions you can find there, so if you encounter critical bugs for your favorite combo, you can try an older version.

Then use these versions as long as possible. There aren't many new features coming every month. The big overhaul happened at the end of the year with the version switching to 0.2.x.x and the big PURE update.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%