Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

Rain in Asetto Corsa? How?

Hi
I cannot find a good description or video on how to get rain in Asetto Corsa, I have content manager premium, Sol and I can click a category at least called custom shaders patch... still don't understand how I get rain.

If I switch rainy weather on ingame.. with the planner. I get no rain but the wipers start and the weather gets dark..

So how to I get it to rain?

MrBraindown

Premium
To get true rain in AC, you need to have access to the beta version of CSP. It's available via Ilja Jusupov's Patreon page found here, so you will need to part with some cash. The beta has the RainFX feature, which is what causes the cool rain effects. I personally donate and its well worth it.

Solutions
Just bear in mind the Patreon CSP is still a work in progress, joining the Patreon means you are helping with testing and reporting bugs, not purchasing a finished product. Once it is completed it will be a free addition to AC.

Just like the pay-what-you-want fee to get the full version of Content Manager, the minimal patreon fee for new CSP versions is well worth whatever price you want to pay. The rain is a blast. :thumbsup:

On the same subject: I'm a Patreon supporter, got the last version installed, latest sol, some puddles on ground, sky dark even if its in the middle of the day, no rain.

Do i have to have the wet mod? Does the track need a Wet version? Does any track get wet? I dont have the WeatherFX in the sidebar?

Thank you!

Last edited: