Rain FX for Monza

Misc Rain FX for Monza 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well the one on github is a bit more complete (also, grooves are not supposed to be added to rainfx manually; csp takes care of them automatically)
Im not trying to bash you or anything but if people download this version they get a slightly lesser version of the monza config... You can always add your improvements to the github version so everyone can get them automatically, instead of having to manually download them.

Last edited:
Well the one on github is a bit more complete (also, grooves are not supposed to be added to rainfx manually; csp takes care of them automatically)
Im not trying to bash you or anything but if people download this version they get a slightly lesser version of the monza config... You can always add your improvements to the github version so everyone can get them automatically, instead of having to manually download them.
You're right mate. I'm just customizing it for my taste. Like I said before I'm not a modder or professional enough to make a mod. You can download and try my version, if you don't like it then you can delete ‍♂️

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 13.9%