RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to sign out aswell, right elbow still not upto the abuse my wheel throws at it, sorry.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh! Every new session my motec display stopped working so ran the race not knowing what gear I was in or my revs. Was sitting in 6th lap 13 and lost it hit the barrier and totalled my engine. Not even a big hit either so not sure why it conked out!

Great race today at least for me, my first victory I Think. had a phone call during the qual. session so started in the back hit someone in the start Keith I Think? other than that it Went well nice fights with the other Lars and then Brandon who spunn off in the second last lap, after that the victory was mine so thank´s for a really good race this evening, cya all next week maybe.

Was sitting in 6th lap 13 and lost it hit the barrier and totalled my engine. Not even a big hit either so not sure why it conked out!
The Radicals are pretty fragile. I've done the same a couple of times. :)

I think I had that one in the bag but must have hit a spot of oil on the penultimate lap and had a spin. Oh well, still good fun, and not bad for using my back up wheel. Thanks chaps.
That's just rotten luck. Although it did get me on the podium. :p

I started the first few laps in P2. Then Lars (the other one, I'm not that deranged :D ) started showing up in my mirrors.
So, I thought, if he gets through maybe they slow each other down.
Of course what happened was that Brandon got under pressure, and both him and Lars went off into the distance. :O_o:
Note to self: Drive the car, and leave the strategy to the experts.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline