RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

My first time out in the R8, quite different to what I normally drive but very enjoyable.
Qualified P7 happy with that.
Race started ok, I missed all the incidents and ended up in P4. Was going along nicely for about 10 min and then i had a freeze. Got such a fright I hit the brakes (sorry Yves) not your fault. did another 2 or 3 laps and then disco...mmmm not nice I was enjoying the racing.
I will see you guys next race for these.
Thanks andrew.
:)

• Matt Crouch

R8s are driftomagic round here.

Race 1, quali'd about 11th, some pretty inconsistent laps from me but no crashing, and a good race with Goldthrope and Evans, Jeroen, Yves and more. Last half of the race was mostly 7 seconds behind Evans... Ended up 6th

Started 3rd in the reversed grid for race 2, unlucky on the first lap when Lewis O took a spin and I predicted wrong, ended up with a punctured tyre and a stopngo for speeding into the pits (whoops), messed up a bit coming out and ended my race there.

Thanks for El Evento :woop:

Started 3rd in the reversed grid for race 2, unlucky on the first lap when Lewis O took a spin and I predicted wrong, ended up with a punctured tyre and a stopngo for speeding into the pits (whoops), messed up a bit coming out and ended my race there.

Sorry mate, Yves executed the perfect PIT manoeuvre on me coming round the fast left and I was soon facing the wrong way. LOL

Thanks for waiting Yves but my car was mashed after the collision anyway.

Enjoyed the racing though! :clap:

I've never here before, and just 20-25 lap was taken today afternoon, so I was very happy with the 4th position with 1:41.9...

R1 started well and the first 2 or 3 lap i thought that I coluld go with Daniel and Gary on 3 rd place but something happened then. This is not the first time when during the game my wheel is lost the centering spring and some other FFB effect. after this the wheel havent any against and almost undriveable... Of coures I slower about 2 sec per lap and cut the track sometimes and got a stop'n go....given up on last place

R1 I try again but the wheel was the same and I didn't want to crash anybody so finished in 3rd corner....:worship:

Quali: 2nd lost to Yves by .007 incredible on a 1:41 sec track

Race 1: Will hope to forget. Had a jump on yves and we were side by side through T1, T2, and then at T3 I was outside we had small contact and yves drifted wide as did I, but he spun. I stopped on the outside of the exit (DUMB ME) and waited for him. This ended up getting me rear ended but luckily saved Yves car from being totalled as the spin was my fault. Sorry yves.

Race 2: Started last, wicked lauch with the 4wd, and was in 9th by T3. Pushed hard most the race and had a few close battles. And found myself chasing Daniel down. Around lap 11 I got right up on him and we battled hard, with very little contact...then suddenly he disconnected. :( This left me ahead of gary with a gap of .5-2.0 secs til the end of the race.

WD everyone, thanks Evanso, and thanks RD.

Keith

P3 in qualy and then after Yves and Keith had a contact P1 for me. Until the end :laugh2: Pushed all the race with Gary in the mirrors only 2secs behind :clap:

In race 2 I had a good start and fighted to P2 in first lap :laugh2:. Nuno was defending good P1 :hug-right: but then a little mistake by him giving me P1. Keith and Gary in my mirrors. Tryed to push and push, but they came closer lol.
Then I think lap 9 I had to drive defense line against Keith, who was fast :laugh2: laptimes went down and 3 people close on P1,2,3 LOL
Tryed to hold P1 but then Keith was able to get pass. Tryed then to stay behind and regain P1 and he did a little mistake and I took P1 into the last chicane back :clap: OMG was that close LOL. Then I was a little to much on throttle on the exit and Keith just slightly touched me a little , and that was enough to spin omg lol. Then p3 and then a disconnect LOL

Good racing with you all :clap:

Race 1 is best forgotten.

Race 2 was so much fun fighting it out with Lewis F. I think we swapped places so many times I thought I was you at the end:rotfl:.
Think we shredded our tyres and made so many mistakes at the end it was funny as hell:rotfl:.

Cheers Andrew and RD:good:

Thank you for sharing them keith. I would of taken you up on your offer for help yesterday at Mosport, but I couldn't reply to you as RD seemed to have a problem.

I'm not as quick as you guys,:worship: but my biggest problem is concentration. Also I'm still getting used to running with humans not Ai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back