RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Dawes

Noooooooooooooooooooooo
I've been waiting for so long for Radicals. And Melbourne would be excellent for these things. Wish i were here.

STCC is a must have if you like this kind of shorter races, and you can purchase it thru steam on the fly. Was good fun indeed tonight.
One side note: some people should stop commenting the entire night and start following grievance procedures instead.
The constantly complaining of a few gets on many peoples nerves. Try to have more fun and less competition. Don't leave the server when you crash, take a pitstop and finish the race as a backmarker, just as much fun!

Nice event. Drove the E46, I like that car, not very fast but I must get used to it because I'll drive the Lada a lot in the future:D
1. race: Started 16th, finished 9th, had a couple of nice fights.
2. race: Started 19th, there was nobody ahead me so I got a lightning start, but the guy in the green Seat ahead me didn't see me and pushed me to the wall so it was like a normal start, fortunately my car wasn't damaged badly, finished 9th again, same good fun!
3. race: In Monza the car was a lot better, qualied 13th, got hit in T1 and then also spun in parabolica, still managed 10th place.
4. race: 12th on quali I was really amazed how well it goes, the race was even better, chased Neil Tennant, and at last lap I got closer so fast I couldn't believe, at last turn I tried to overtake but I lost control over the kerbs, almost lost 6th place, but at the end I was able to keep it.

Finishing in top 10 in all of the races with this car makes me happy:)

Thanks for the event Bram!

Finally managed to get a few races again here :dance2:. Love this format where you don’t have to sign up in advance as I almost never know if I will be able to make it before the actual race time. Was a couple of great races as always when racing here :high5:

Hope to catch more of this kind of races here :gimme:

Nice evening. I just can't get any speed with Alfas so i switched to Seat. Sorry about that shunt at the first race :disapointed:. Had a suspension damage couple of turns before and at T1 i brake at usual mark=a little bit too early, Alfa just skidded and there was nothing i could do about it.

Still have to work on pace, i'm 2 secs behind on every track..

That Monza Junior was a disappointment. Nobody seem to remember that at the chicane you just have to brake to crawl cause 11 out 12 laps there's an accident ahead. A little bit surprised that people tried to attack there. Just not enough room and somebody always overshoots=jam.. Drove like a gentleman but got punished at least half a dozen times cause of that... :(

Very good format thou, wish that these would appear every other night. Would suit me fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back