RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Matt Crouch

it's an STCC feature which can be run on evo servers without the players having STCC :). Just remember not to press escape until you have completed your hot lap or you won't be able to run again :shock:

Rough one for me. Been home sick for a couple of days, but really wanted to run. I could not handle the Bimmer at all, so switched to Chevy, and still could not stay on track. I quali'd at 17th, with a time 1.5 sec off my already slow PB. At the start, I was slow as usual, and cautious due to some wild action in front. By the second bend I was back to P21. I came around the 5th turn, and there were two cars sideways across the road, blocking the entire track. I braked and tried to dodge, but hit someone (I think Andy) dead in the side. That wrecked my front and punctured my front left tire. While trying to get going again to get out of the middle of the road (hard with a punctured front on an FWD), Patrick came around the bend, and collected me wrecking my back and punctureing another tire. He waited, but then went on. Sorry Patrick, but I could not get going due to the puncture. I finally limped back to the pits, and came out almost 2 laps down.:disapointed:

After that I had some clean running for a bit, and then came up on Nigel who had spun. I passed him, and went on, but he was starting to catch me again. I was looking for a place to pull over to let him by, and then I saw him spin and hit the wall behind me. Sorry if I caused any problem Nigel. I was trying to be polite. I eventually caught up to someone else, but then promptly went off again. At the end, I saw Keith coming, and moved over to let him by. Then I saw Gary in my mirrors, but I crossed the finish right behind Keith before Gary caught me.

I was too wiped out from being sick to finish the feature, so I withdrew. Sorry to back out at the last. The first race just wore me out. Thanks for the event, and I look forward to running with all you guys again soon. Sorry if I caused any problems. I was none too sharp today.

Take care!

Chris

2ljg5dy.jpg

UPDATE:

This event is cancelled. When i planned this event i've totally overlooked that Warren already opened a great thursday event for GT Legends. I don't want to be in the way with this event for GTR Evolution, so hereby it is cancelled. Really sorry for Jan, Ben, Bob, Dietmar and myself but it has to be this way. I hope you understand and accept my appologies! Ill organise a new Radical race once i am back from holidays (january)

Qualified P7 for Sprint and kept my position in race but was lagging so i retired L3 so I don't bugger up other drivers races. Did all the rebooting thing, but must have been bad connections because race 2 same thing. Qualified P9 but while on the grid for the start of the race everyone disappeared..LOL...
When Isaw everybody again they were all at the end of the straight... Then later in the lap there was at the kink I couldn't stop for the BMW as it came back on the track and Oliver and I had a big contact... Sorry my friend.
Anyway I am really dissapointed with the connection issue's as I was really looking forward to this event.

Thanks all and see u next time. :)

• Andy Marsden

Hmmm was looking forward to this when I signed up for it, other half out tonight on her work xmas do so a night to myself for sim-racing! :D
Come today I didn't have as much of an urge as I originally had but still gave it a go.
Qualified poorly for both races as I discovered I hate the GP variant of Brands Hatch.
Race 1 got underway cleanly with everyone playing fair. Came out of Hawthorne to see the Hermannator stationary in the middle of the track, avoided him but collected Keiron who was sideways and started sliding myself and was collected by Chris Vick who had nowehere to go (no hard feelings mate, racing accident :thumb). Suspension was damaged so I limped to the pits and spent 25secs getting it repaired, came out last and stayed there until lap 6 when I lost it out of Paddock and went sideways into the wall, retirement number 1.
Race 2 started well until we came to Druids. One of the S60s was sideways so I took to the kerb to avoid him and came upon a Lacetti doing the same thing, BANG! Knackered my suspension again and dropped to last as I waited for however I hit to resume racing. Start of lap 2 and I lost it through Paddock (again! this time i chose not to pit) and went headfirst into the barrier for retirement number 2.
Was not really in the mood for it tonight but I had already committed and part of me still fancied a go :)
See you all at Albi next Wednesday :D

Minidump:(

Race1: I was surprised how not goes for me this time, I ran 1,2 slower laptime than my personal best and took 11th. Then in the race, in lap 1 I'd got a hit from Sebastien, and lost about 2-3 places with that! Then the people who were between us went off the track and I had Sebastien in my sight, just pushed but I couldn't reach him!

Race2: Jamie convinced me to have a 2 tire change strategy, and I chose to change both lefts! On quali I spun in my fast lap so I started 16th:( But then I had a good lap 1, and was 10th by that. Then some people spun, and some people gone to the pits and I was in P3 in lap 15, but I knew I'll have to pit too, but tried to stay as long out as I can! Stayed too much actually. Sorry for Jamie when I spun! I think I shouldn't do anything, but I was on the middle of the track and was a little confused! Really sorry if I damaged your car! (as I got mine damaged, I think maybe yours was too!)
Then I gone into pits, and ... minidump. :(
Well, the best was the fight with Keith I think in race 2:) Other than that I just pushed alone, and gone slow to get anything out from it!

Thx for the race guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline