RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Keep in mind it;s a club event and not mandatiory we always have apitstop.

Sometimes jacking up the lap count will make the race a "tire management" race as well. But I don;t think Road America will ever wear out the tires that fast! LOL

Everyone knows the latency can be bad so therefore they should give a little extra room. It is common sense. You can't just blame it all on latency, there are issues that need to be addressed. This is not the first event where this has happened - there have been several and usually in club racing.

Ryan,

While you did blame bad driving for ruining your race earlier I happened to notice that you finished 2nd and 3rd. So if your upset you didn;t get a double win then just live with it. It;s club racing. YOur becoming insolent in your remarks and it;s not suitable in it's tone for this thread, If you really want to complain then open a new thread where perhaps something constructive will be generated from the discussion.

Or, there's plenty of club racing more suitable to your timezone where I am sure it's of higher caliber then you get here............

Maybe 'ruin' is a harsh word (two podium results was good), but I am not complaining about incidents from a personal point of view, I was using that as an example. I am also not making myself out to be a saint.

I am more bothered by the fact it affects many people and everyone either gives excuses or feels they can't voice their concerns.

I just do not understand why in race events where there is 30+ racers there is consistently less incidents during the whole race than there is in a the first lap of an event involving just 14. That doesn't add up.

I appreciate perfectly well that accidents happen and are unavoidable and latency can be an issue - but I also feel attitudes while racing very close to each other need to change, especially as TCC racing is all about close racing.

Look at Michael Carver - perfect example - consistently he keeps his nose clean, makes his way through any carnage and ends up with 4th place overall in the ATCC. Everyone can learn from that.

Maybe 'ruin' is a harsh word (two podium results was good), but I am not complaining about incidents from a personal point of view, I was using that as an example. I am also not making myself out to be a saint.

I am more bothered by the fact it affects many people and everyone either gives excuses or feels they can't voice their concerns.

I just do not understand why in race events where there is 30+ racers there is consistently less incidents during the whole race than there is in a the first lap of an event involving just 14. That doesn't add up.

I appreciate perfectly well that accidents happen and are unavoidable and latency can be an issue - but I also feel attitudes while racing very close to each other need to change, especially as TCC racing is all about close racing.

Look at Michael Carver - perfect example - consistently he keeps his nose clean, makes his way through any carnage and ends up with 4th place overall in the ATCC. Everyone can learn from that.

Ryan you said it ruined you races. thats a personal point of view
and how it supposedly affected your outcome......

Maybe it;s HOW you voice your concernes and WHERE it;s voiced? I didn;t realize that you couldn;t bring a concern to me as the main organizer of ARC events....my door is open to everyone about anything that affects the club. And that includes you as well!

Attitudes about racing? Maybe a bit more "CARE" would be a better way to put it. When you say "attitudes" it really implies a moral issue like " ah screw it if I jam up the whole friggin pack when I jam it in this little risky space then too bad" I really don;t think thats what is going on at all. If your on teamspeak or at least listening you'll find that we really are hugely friendly and respectful during the events.

At this point I think we understand each other better about your comments. I am asking you to try and be more positive rather than spray flames in anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%