RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

i did some practice this morning...
i noticed that there might be a problem connected to the pit stop because of the different speed between cars when approaching the pit lane.
in order to enter the pit lane it's necessary to brake earlier than usual so the follower could be in trouble.

to avoid crashes i suggest to flash the lights repeatedly in the backstraight in order to inform the follower of entering the pits.

please take care of that. :doublethumb:

Being at or near the rear, I had plenty of time to look at the track map and it becomes my main job, lol. Indeed, for most of the race there were several bunches of drivers fighting it out. Not only fighting for a long time but no one being bumped off or dropped from the bunch they were in, great stuff to see!

Mike Bell, I can't validate your drive at Valencia on one set of tires, there's no way to see what goes on in the pits. I do my races on two sets now and have since the second 80 minute race I was in, Monza, where I made a choice to go the distance on one set. I had tried it in a full length practice run and it worked. It looked good for most of the race too as I picked up places from those going for tires but I was very unhappy that everyone could just drive right up to me and on by, dropping me even lower in the standings. They last, if you're in last place, if you don't get a puncture, you have no grip and a better chance for damage from an impact. Istanbul was nice in that there is little armco, fence or other impediment for off track vacations, at other tracks you can't get away with that, whoomp!

First post is updated :)

Race Restart
The race will be restarted at the moment a driver suffers disconnection on the grid before the start lights turn on. We will go back to the qualifying session so the driver who is disconnected can rejoin the game. At this moment everybody needs to stay in his pitbox! Only the driver who has rejoined the session drives to the end of the pit lane, turns around and drives in the wrong direction through the pitlane till he gets disqualified.
A disconnected driver will start the race as last on the grid.
To keep the qualifying standings as they are we will have no warm-up session before the race starts.

Chat
Chat, as stated in the rules, is absolutly not tolerated! We dont want to see any "thanks" , "sorry", "np" etc. during qualifying or race. If a driver makes room for you, flash your lights 1 or 2 times to thank him.

There will be an admin in the server in case a restart is needed, so no voting please :)

Put me as a maybe for now please. I have not raced with you guys (or on Race07 properly) for over half a year now! So I guess this is my sort of return. :p

Just to check, 9:00pm GMT is 8:00 BST right? Timezones always confuse me... >.<

Was messing in the Sunred yesterday and t'was fun ... was also in a mellow painting mood this morning so decided to make a quick skin in case I do turn up and decide to use it.

Skin Download

ldphoto_sr21_s7N.jpg

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com Rads
Track: Kyalami
Weather: Dry
Cars: Radical SR4 252bhp
Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%