Radical SR3

Cars Radical SR3 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow, thanks for doing this car. The graphics are very impressive.

The only real suggestion I have is to add an option (configuration) for a powershift sequential transmission. The SR3 that I drove had that (no lifting before shifting required, except maybe between 1st and 2nd gears). I know these cars have several options and configurations in real life, but the later ones all have auto-blip sequentials that I am aware of.

You have the very annoying and short clutch modelled accurately ;)

A tiny point: the engine manufacturer should read Suzuki, or, RPE-tuned Suzuki.

Hi, about the cockpit pitch.
What I mean is that the seat seems to be inclined too much to the front. Lowering the seat position ends up in looking at the dash panel and not much of the road left to see. Hope this clears my question up ?
So, if the seat could be a little more horizontal, it would be easier to find the right position

Edit: I deleted and downloaded/installed the car again. Don't know if you changed something, but the seat position seems te be different/better now !?

Last edited:
Did some laps at Oschersleben today. Seat pitch is indeed inclined too much to the front. No way to find a position where the horizon is as is should be. It is near to the top of my screen. Even better visible since I am on a triple screen setup.
Too bad, since the car is really fun to drive...
Is there some way to change that ?

Did some laps at Oschersleben today. Seat pitch is indeed inclined too much to the front. No way to find a position where the horizon is as is should be. It is near to the top of my screen. Even better visible since I am on a triple screen setup.
Too bad, since the car is really fun to drive...
Is there some way to change that ?
You must put this line like this in the .CAM file. It must be in 0, but by default it's in -0.13000

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (398).png
    Captura de pantalla (398).png
    124.6 KB · Views: 577

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%