rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Sebring International Raceway - Fri 12 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
thanks a lot Daiman, i was really struggling with the game after last update and i discovered only after the race that my problem in fps drops and tearing was becausevsync was set on "gpu", now i switch to "software" and all is turned good and smooth, in the first laps was really a mess and beg some pardons if something happened with me, really wasn't understanding what was happening in the first minutes, then things gone better and in the end of the race i was able to do my best laps. Anyway i realized that i have really to train with this car...it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'roll

do we have a replay of the race? i have only my best laps recorded and i am curios to see how the other guys drove

This was a really good race! But damn the right front you're... With 10 minutes to go it was down to 15%... Finished with it at 10% lol

Kept a high wing to control the car better. Didn't suffer too much on the back straight.

Thanks for the great racing guys! Lost P6 due to tires and finished P8.
Thank you @Daiman Patel for hosting!

Uploading a video from my external view. Should be ready soon

That was an amazing combo. Sebring in the dark is so atmospheric and the radical is so nice to drive.
Unfortunately I was hit from behind in the first lap causing a spin and damage to the rear. Car was just very unstable after that.

Guy didn't wait either.

I pitted twice to try get the rear repaired but no repairs ever happened and I couldn't figure out how to initiate them. What should I have done to make repairs take place?

And thanks Damien.

I pitted twice to try get the rear repaired but no repairs ever happened and I couldn't figure out how to initiate them. What should I have done to make repairs take place?
In the pit menu, which is displayed when you request a pit stop, there should be a "Damage" option (you may need to scroll up or down the menu, depending on how many options there are) and three possible values to select: "Do Not Repair", "Repair Body", and "Repair All". If you already had "Repair All" selected and the car still felt broken then I suspect there is a bug.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%