rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Sebring International Raceway - Fri 12 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
managed to get on and do afew practice laps. i have a couple of concerns, can't work out how to change the angle of the mrrors so can't see anything behind me
You can find some information here about adjusting mirrors. You may need to check your key bindings in the settings menu as they may not match, so adjust accordingly.

How do you access the setups left by people?
Unfortunately there is not a way of accessing setups that have been sent by others (at least not as far as I'm aware) unless you are on the server at the same time. However, @Foskifo has been kind enough to share a setup in this thread - see this post. And don't worry too much about your pace... I will definitely be slower! :laugh:

As of yesterday I’m not really fit for fight today either so I sadly have to sign out of this event! Also since my Premium ended yesterday as well I technically isn’t allowed to participate anyways hehe! :redface:
(Don’t fret though, it will get renewed!)

I wish you all a great race with these cars! :thumbsup:

As of yesterday I’m not really fit for fight today either so I sadly have to sign out of this event! Also since my Premium ended yesterday as well I technically isn’t allowed to participate anyways hehe! :redface:
(Don’t fret though, it will get renewed!)

I wish you all a great race with these cars! :thumbsup:
I'm sorry to hear that mate. :( I hope you feel better soon, and that we'll see you next time. :)

Looks like my setup was not the setup of the year as I finished P18 on qualy :roflmao:

And got flat spot on one tires in the very beginning of the race, driving was a pain and didn't want to waste time in pit so I quit.

Sorry for the hit at "green green green", guy in front seemed to forgot where was the throttle :D

Nice close q, just missed out narrowly by messing up my last try.

Good race afterwards right behind @Marco Antonio Rodriguez for the entire duration. Only managed to make it close enough for an almost attack on the last lap^^ I should have tried to start pushing more early as I thought the tires woudn't let me, but they actually did :roflmao:

It was also nice that it became a nightrace.
Well done to all and see you :)

Thanks for organising @Daiman Patel , first play with rF2 for ages, loved the track/car combo:)

Just read the post above from @Foskifo re brakes... I had to stop 'cos my wheel was shaking so much I couldn't feel my thumbs, I thought my wheel was packing up, never realised rf2 replicates flat spots:( Probably a daft question, can it be switched off?

And again...
Without name, I hope You recognize Yourself.
Please respect the GOLDEN RULE!
"
Golden Rule
If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop your car if necessary) to let the other driver regain the position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.

If it's reported and confirmed that you do not allow the driver you disadvantaged to regain their position by the end of that lap then you will receive an immediate 30 day ban from racing on RaceDepartment servers."

RD Racing Club Regulations 2020 can be find here: Racing Club Regulations 2020
After off track (4 wheel outside of white line) happened...

Last edited:
Probably a daft question, can it be switched off?
It can't be switched off (to the best of my knowledge) in your controller settings. The only way to prevent it from occurring would be to completely turn off tyre wear (and therefore flat spotting) on the server. So you will have to adjust your FFB settings to dampen the effect.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%