rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Sebring International Raceway - Fri 12 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It is a tough car to drive, but join us for a bit of fun and a laugh (when we all spin on the formation lap). :laugh:

thank you damian car is ok i can feel the physics but the ffb Meh... no plesaure to drive .. simucube 2 here so i must miss something somewhere because review of the car are great. btw sebrieng RF2 is probably the best circuit in all sims a real heartbreak to pass on this one
i ll test a little bit more and let you know on friday

thank you damian car is ok i can feel the physics but the ffb Meh... no plesaure to drive .. simucube 2 here so i must miss something somewhere because review of the car are great. btw sebrieng RF2 is probably the best circuit in all sims a real heartbreak to pass on this one
i ll test a little bit more and let you know on friday
I understand mate, not a problem - FFB is important, so if it's lacking or doesn't feel right then I appreciate that it can be rather difficult to drive the car at its limit, which can in turn make the whole experience quite unenjoyable. Hopefully you are able to dial in the "correct" settings, but if not then I hope we'll see you again next time. :)

Hi there,

if some are struggling with Radicals and want a setup, I put it there. I found some tweakings that help me reaching 2.11.200
It may not offer you the podium but at least some more fun (at least to me)
I'm not engineer so maybe setup will not suit for the 50mn race but at least you can give a try.
If you want to use it for race dont forget to adjust fuel quantity and tape to 0%

Attachments

• quali.svm
    4.4 KB · Views: 69
IMPORTANT

The server has been updated and restarted. Please ensure that your client has been updated to Build 1120 before you attempt to join the server.

I understand mate, not a problem - FFB is important, so if it's lacking or doesn't feel right then I appreciate that it can be rather difficult to drive the car at its limit, which can in turn make the whole experience quite unenjoyable. Hopefully you are able to dial in the "correct" settings, but if not then I hope we'll see you again next time. :)

how stupid i am i did a little bit of testing tonight and i just raised ffb specic mult pass 1.00 ...1.60 excatly
i thought that pass 1.00 the ffb will be a clipping fest because with gt 3 even with 0.6 ffb is so strong ...
long story short .. count me in mate

edit : i m off sorry just been hit by the « i hope you don t forget my mother coming home for diner tonite »
Definitely not my week
See you next week then

Last edited:
how stupid i am i did a little bit of testing tonight and i just raised ffb specic mult pass 1.00 ...1.60 excatly
i thought that pass 1.00 the ffb will be a clipping fest because with gt 3 even with 0.6 ffb is so strong ...
long story short .. count me in mate

edit : i m off sorry just been hit by the « i hope you don t forget my mother coming home for diner tonite »
Definitely not my week
See you next week then
I was just about to add you to the list before you edited your post. After all of the tinkering you did to get FFB configured correctly it's a shame that you will not be able to join us mate. :( I hope we'll see you again next week. :thumbsup:

right i need some help, frst time using Teamspeak. I've made an acount' logged onto the RD server so what do do next? Can I practice on the server and how do get to the track?

right i need some help, frst time using Teamspeak. I've made an acount' logged onto the RD server so what do do next?
You don't need to do anything else with TeamSpeak for the time being. :) We use this as a means of communicating during the event. About an hour or so before the start you will start to see people join the 'rFactor 2' channel; this is also the channel that you should be in.

Can I practice on the server and how do get to the track?
Yes, you can practice on the server. The server name is RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SR3 XX, and a link to the thread containing the password to join the server can be found in the opening post of this thread. Before joining the server you will need to make sure that you have purchased the Radical SR3 XX and Sebring International Raceway, and these must be installed (they will be by default). And to actually join the server you will need to launch rFactor 2, go to Multiplayer, search for the server with the above name, and click the "Join" button - enter the password, wait for the game to load, select your car, press "Race", and you're away! :thumbsup:

I hope this helps.

You don't need to do anything else with TeamSpeak for the time being. :) We use this as a means of communicating during the event. About an hour or so before the start you will start to see people join the 'rFactor 2' channel; this is also the channel that you should be in.

Yes, you can practice on the server. The server name is RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SR3 XX, and a link to the thread containing the password to join the server can be found in the opening post of this thread. Before joining the server you will need to make sure that you have purchased the Radical SR3 XX and Sebring International Raceway, and these must be installed (they will be by default). And to actually join the server you will need to launch rFactor 2, go to Multiplayer, search for the server with the above name, and click the "Join" button - enter the password, wait for the game to load, select your car, press "Race", and you're away! :thumbsup:

I hope this helps.
I'll give it a go, many thanks

managed to get on and do afew practice laps. i have a couple of concerns, can't work out how to change the angle of the mrrors so can't see anything behind me (using VR so look behind not an option), secondly struggling for pace 2' 13 sems about my best consistent pace and lastly my sciatica has started playing up so using the brake is painful.

How do you access the setups left by people?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%