rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Fri 19 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had a great time today, race 1 was great, was able to have a very good performance, was pleasently surprised.
On the second race i had some contact at the start, spun and wasn't able to regain the rythim, ended up spinning 2 more times and wasting the tyres.

Had a great time today, it was a very fun event and i really enjoyed the car :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that guys. :( Hopefully you can join us next time. :thumbsup:
I actually made it. Didn't have a chance to qualify and then over-fueled the car for Race 1, didn't even know we were going for 2-race format, with two 20-minute races. In the second race, after a fun fight with @IlPaoletto and a little contact with his car, I was thrown onto the wall and in my motion platform it hurt a bit too much for me to continue, so apologies for leaving early. Until next time then.

Enjoyable races. I keep forgetting you cant pass before the start finish on a rolling start and getting stop and go penalties in rf2. Last week and race 1 tonight.
So the second race I didn't make the mistake and managed 3rd from 10th on grid. Happy enough.
At Rogue Racing. We had a good battle on last lap and we're side by side for a while since the back straight. I was on inside going into 2nd last corner and you turned in a bit too much. I was hugging the kerb. It caused you to spin which was unlucky for you as if you had held your line you would have been on the inside for the last turn and likely would have taken 3rd. Good racing though :thumbsup:

I actually made it. Didn't have a chance to qualify and then over-fueled the car for Race 1, didn't even know we were going for 2-race format, with two 20-minute races.
I'm glad to hear that you were able to make it in the end. :thumbsup: Apologies for not making it clear that the race duration had been reduced to 20 minutes... :redface: I thought that I had made an announcement to confirm this, but I can now see that this was not the case... it's been one of those weeks. :unsure:

I was thrown onto the wall and in my motion platform it hurt a bit too much for me to continue, so apologies for leaving early. Until next time then.
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good... who said sim-racing isn't like real racing because you can't get hurt!? Hopefully nothing serious, and we'll see you again next week. :)

Enjoyable races. I keep forgetting you cant pass before the start finish on a rolling start and getting stop and go penalties in rf2. Last week and race 1 tonight.
So the second race I didn't make the mistake and managed 3rd from 10th on grid. Happy enough.
At Rogue Racing. We had a good battle on last lap and we're side by side for a while since the back straight. I was on inside going into 2nd last corner and you turned in a bit too much. I was hugging the kerb. It caused you to spin which was unlucky for you as if you had held your line you would have been on the inside for the last turn and likely would have taken 3rd. Good racing though :thumbsup:
I was watching you creep up on me for about 10 laps and you got me in the end. Sorry for closing the door but I was desperate for my first podium. Maybe next week

It was destiny

Attachments

• 2FF551C0-2FB6-4877-A34A-7684E13F8415.png
    2FF551C0-2FB6-4877-A34A-7684E13F8415.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 53
Sorry once again for not being able to join you all for last night's event. It's a shame that I couldn't be there. :( Sounds like you had good fun, and a couple of exciting races! :thumbsup: Hopefully my nonattendance didn't cause too much trouble, or prevent anyone from taking part due to technical issues. Also, apologies if I was slow to reply to questions, or failed to answer any questions; it can be tricky to keep up with messages through the dedicated server application.

I can assure you that I will be back again next week, and we can have a (casual) chat about upcoming club races and what you would like to see.

Until next time, gentlemen! Take care, and I hope you all enjoy your weekend. :D

It was destiny
If only that was the case... I have only ever finished first once in my life, and that is also the only time I have been on the podium! :roflmao: It was in a club event, almost 4 and a half years ago, with the EnduRacers Flat6 at Bathurst - I can still remember that race, as if it was only yesterday, because it was such a momentous occasion for me! :laugh:

EDIT: Correction - I have finished on the podium twice. The second time (which was actually the first time) was at Spa, in the LMP1 class (VEC Season 7, 2015) - the team finished 3rd overall. :giggle: But all of the other times have just been in dreams! :p

Last edited:
I was watching you creep up on me for about 10 laps and you got me in the end. Sorry for closing the door but I was desperate for my first podium. Maybe next week

No problem at all Marcus. You will get that podium in no time. Took me a long time to get mine. Only realising your Marcus and had blown engine in first race too. I hope you have better luck next race.
Haha re destiny but well spotted.

No problem at all Marcus. You will get that podium in no time. Took me a long time to get mine. Only realising your Marcus and had blown engine in first race too. I hope you have better luck next race.
Haha re destiny but well spotted.
My first race was a total **** show. Crashed twice on first couple of laps and blew engine on lap 8 I think.

Nice races, race 1 a little anonymous, last 2 laps with front left tire at 0%, in race 2 went a little better and I apologize for forcing but taking the curb I went a little straight even though I had half the car ahead the apologies with @xoSx.Racing are right and I also waited for you to recover but I saw that you quit the game .. all right the tires .. last lap with front left 4%.

1592676001829.png

Sorry I didn't took the time to comment before.

For the first time I finished on the podium, 3th in the first race then my first win in the second one, I was really happy! :D
It was so easy for @Marco Antonio Rodriguez that he waited for us in the first race. He did not stay for the second one, that probably explain why the second one was easier! :rolleyes: :laugh:

I really appreciate that car. It's very interesting and challenging to drive without any aid like ABS or TC and the huge slipstream of the car give more opportunities to overtake or being overtook in straight lines.

I also appreciated the format of 2 short races (longer than 20mn could be fine).

I will definitively participate to other radical races when it will happen. :thumbsup: :)

(and thanks again to Daiman for the organization :thumbsup:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%