rF2 Radical SR3 XX @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Fri 19 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In please Daiman, great combo - and thanks for organising :thumbsup:

Voted 'other' in the poll 'cos the choices are all in my favourites:laugh:

Thanks too for those with suggestions re the flat spotting under braking (Sebring race), just had a play with ffb and all's good, don't want to get into setups until I can get my head round rF2 UI, which is 'interesting' :p .

Pity you stepped away from the GT3s literally after my first race LOL
Apologies about that... bad timing. But don't worry, we'll be going back to the GT3 cars again next week! :thumbsup:

I don't own the Radical but I do have a legit question out of sheer curiosity: Why not use the GTE pack?

I suppose there isn't as much variety, especially if you have to buy the Aston, the Ferrari and possibly the "Detroit" separately, but they're sooooo cool!
The GTE cars are on the radar, and in fact I have already given their use some consideration. (Two of the cars may be in separate packs, but I don't think this will be too much of an issue as number of people will have bought them already.) I'm thinking about potentially combining the GTE category and the Oreca 07 LMP2 for multi-class club races - not necessarily "endurance" races, but we shall see how interested people are in such events.

In please Daiman, great combo - and thanks for organising :thumbsup:
You're welcome mate! :D

Voted 'other' in the poll 'cos the choices are all in my favourites:laugh:
HAHAHA! Well it's reassuring to know that the suggestions I have made are popular choices! :giggle: Have you got any proposals for other tracks that you would like to see being used for these events?

Thanks too for those with suggestions re the flat spotting under braking (Sebring race), just had a play with ffb and all's good, don't want to get into setups until I can get my head round rF2 UI, which is 'interesting' :p
Glad to hear you managed to get that sorted! :) Hopefully this week it won't feel like your hands are about to be wrenched off if you get a flat spot! :laugh:

HAHAHA! Well it's reassuring to know that the suggestions I have made are popular choices! :giggle: Have you got any proposals for other tracks that you would like to see being used for these events?
I wouldn't suggest other tracks Daiman (I like all the Nth American tracks), I think you do a fantastic job; balancing the cars suitability for the track & and keeping the majority happy - after the last few months I now know how hard it is! :laugh:

Only imo; this combo should be a corker 'cos there's very little in the way of 'normal' passing places, a very different track where planning comes into play more so than usual:thumbsup:

To whoever I crashed into last night in practice I sincerely apologise. Excitement got the better of me. Great little scrap with Enzo + one other towards the end of my night as well ;)

I absolutely love the combo of the Canadian track and the Radical, pretty much flat out for the whole lap other than at the top of the hill on that particularly tricky right hander. I did 100 laps and didn't take it well once. I'm dreading going into that corner on lap 1 of the race. it will be carnage.

Keep up the amazing work @Daiman Patel

To whoever I crashed into last night in practice I sincerely apologise. Excitement got the better of me. Great little scrap with Enzo + one other towards the end of my night as well ;)

I absolutely love the combo of the Canadian track and the Radical, pretty much flat out for the whole lap other than at the top of the hill on that particularly tricky right hander. I did 100 laps and didn't take it well once. I'm dreading going into that corner on lap 1 of the race. it will be carnage.

It was me but no worries, it was the end of the session and I was not doing anythin good anymore :D

Great combo @Daiman Patel , just did a 2 hours practice session and it was a blast in VR.

Succeeded to do a 1.18.180 with the help of @Javier Bernedo setup he gave me yesterday. Muchas gracias amigo ;)

I tweaked it a little bit and now I just feel like I'm driving a flying carpet along the track... I might reach the 1.17.xxx but I can not for now...

Anyway even if I would not be able to do the race, I already had great fun to learn the track and progress... :)

I wouldn't suggest other tracks Daiman (I like all the Nth American tracks), I think you do a fantastic job
HAHA! You're too kind! But I'm always open to suggestions! :thumbsup: I too am a fan of North American tracks, and there certainly are plenty of them! We went through a number of them with the GT3 cars already (though I did forget about Mid Ohio), so maybe its time to start revisiting them with the Radical. :laugh:

balancing the cars suitability for the track & and keeping the majority happy - after the last few months I now know how hard it is! :laugh:
Yup, it can definitely be tricky at times, especially when you want to try and freshen things up, as I was trying to with the Radical. Sometimes it works, but unfortunately other times it doesn't... fingers crossed we can find another car the people enjoy driving, in addition to the GT3 cars.

Only imo; this combo should be a corker 'cos there's very little in the way of 'normal' passing places, a very different track where planning comes into play more so than usual:thumbsup:
Great combo @Daiman Patel , just did a 2 hours practice session and it was a blast in VR.
I'm glad to hear that you're all enjoying the car and track combination! :D Hopefully it will make for an enjoyable race on Friday evening, and fingers crossed I can actually join you this time! :whistling:

@Rogue Racing, I'll be sure to warn everyone before the race to take it easy going through that section, especially on the first few laps when all of the cars are still pretty close together! :geek:

Thank you very much, mate - I'll certainly try! :)

Anyway even if I would not be able to do the race, I already had great fun to learn the track and progress... :)
Well I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed learning the track, but I hope you will be able to join us for the race as well. :rolleyes:

Apologies about that... bad timing. But don't worry, we'll be going back to the GT3 cars again next week! :thumbsup:

The GTE cars are on the radar, and in fact I have already given their use some consideration. (Two of the cars may be in separate packs, but I don't think this will be too much of an issue as number of people will have bought them already.) I'm thinking about potentially combining the GTE category and the Oreca 07 LMP2 for multi-class club races - not necessarily "endurance" races, but we shall see how interested people are in such events.

Sounds great! You'll catch me on track and teamspeak again real soon :D

I had an absolute blast at Zandvoort the other day and I'm slowly racking up experience in the GT3 races RD are running in AC as well

Sounds great! You'll catch me on track and teamspeak again real soon :D

I had an absolute blast at Zandvoort the other day and I'm slowly racking up experience in the GT3 races RD are running in AC as well
Glad to hear that mate! :thumbsup: I hope that we'll see you for some more GT3 action and fun next week! :)

Hello good, looking at the race conditions I realized that the race will be only 30 minutes? For one race a week that is provided we could do two races of 20 minutes, or one of 40 minutes at least. I always want to run more time hehehehehe, greetings and thanks for everything anyway.

Hello @Marco Antonio Rodriguez , Daiman went to a 30mn race because he thought 50mn was maybe a little bit harsh with this car and for beginners.

I would be happy also to do a 40 mn race or even 2 x 20mn and reverse grid for the second ? Not sure if this option is available for RF2 and if Daiman can set this up on last moment like we would like. That is maybe an option to keep in mind for next Radical session.

Poor @Daiman Patel struggling with always unsatisfied drivers (including me) :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing