RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

:pissed-off:All going as well as to be expected, got my setup comfortable, improving with every lap, clicked to race, joined the grid and then............back to garage. Can't rejoin (Race button greyed out) ......:curse:

Ho hum.

Have fun

Simon:disapointed:

Excuses:

Never had raced here before
Had not healing dislocated hip
Minidump exited me out of Race 2:(

Qually:

Had a PB of 1:47:7 and was 9th

Race:

Got a rubbish start and battled into turn one with Maurice and Michael Hermann. Maurice got tapped by somebody and spun off. I soon passed Michael and a few others and was 5th. I lead the trian of about 6 people with Karl Westman, who was clearly faster, right on my bumper. A few lasp later I went to wide into the haipin and spun down to 10th. I soon passed Nigel Atkins up to 9th where I finished.

Race 2:

Qualifyied 14th I think. Got a bad start and was still about 14th into turn one. I soon made my way through into 9th where there was a huge battle for 6th. I was then under pressure from Herwin Ploeg and I soon made another mistake when my tyres were worn (at this stage my hip was killing me) I pitted and was battling with Michael and Maurice again for about 10th. I passed them both and then suddenly I had a little jump in my game where it froze for about a second. When it stopped I was in the gravel. I got out of the gravel then another minidump got me which crashed my game. Shame :( Was still fun though. Wont be having another Race Event till my hip heals though :(

Thanks for organisation Simon and thanks for the great battles I had, very clean races again.

• Andrew Evans

close to then, mebbe half an hour later mate - come for the first two, if you like, you don't have to stay till the end :thumb:

• Andrew Evans

sigh... after the amazing race i had last week, normal service was resumed tonight... quallied 12/27 obliterating my pb by over a second... was feeling funky... i should realise by now that feeling funky = certain death....

pretty clean get away for the whole field in these treacherous conditions... so gratz there fellas... however, there was some soggy spinning action at the chicane... split second decision to go right on someone facing me resulted in contacto fantastico! sorry whoever it was, you looked stationary... then suddenly movement...

after that i floundered around with crooked suspension before pulling a stu - i think - where i woke up in t3 realising it wasn't t2 and twas a late supper of tyre barrier and dead mini...

stuck round for a bit and watched some nice fights - hope the survivors had fun :becky:

• Jacek Kozlowski

Guyes i cant participate tommorow.Still didnt sort out my problem with steam,i have to reinstal it tommorow and do some practise for RDGTC race on sunday.Sorry about that.

• Andrew Evans

on a side whinge note.... tonight we had 3 people not turn up... not even bother to post or pm or anything... now i understand that sometimes it's not possible to do so... but it happens a lot and it means that on nights like this, where the room is always packed, people who want to race are denied until the last minute... hardly fair is it?

so i'm taking names... and repeat offenders will be crushed in some kind of intricate compactor... it's just common courtesy after all...

:pissed-off: grrrrr

Was running my personal best in a mini in 8th or 9th cant remember then came into pits to fuel and change tyres but forgot to change the preset for wets and not to fix damage so was 16th but the time i came out and on slicks :(

Then proceeded to loose over 20 secs on one lap alone just trying to get around corners then gave up as it was to much hard work to skate back to pits to change tyres again.

Oh well you learn by your mistakes i guess, not used to these wet races :)

:pissed-off: grrrrr

Was running my personal best in a mini in 8th or 9th cant remember then came into pits to fuel and change tyres but forgot to change the preset for wets and not to fix damage so was 16th but the time i came out and on slicks :(

Then proceeded to loose over 20 secs on one lap alone just trying to get around corners then gave up as it was to much hard work to skate back to pits to change tyres again.

Oh well you learn by your mistakes i guess, not used to these wet races :)

Grant did exactly the same thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years