Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2008

Servername: RaceDepartment.com US
Password: CLICK HERE

Class: SR3 / SR4 All Classes
Track: Spa-Franchorchamps '03
or below

Practice: 15mins @ 6:00PM EST/3:00PM PST (23:00GMT)
Qualification: 45mins @ 6:30 EST/ 3:30PM PST (23:30GMT)
Warmup: 10mins @ 7:00 EST / 4:00PM PST (00:00GMT)
Race: 70 Minutes @ 7:10PM EST/ 4:10PM PST (00:10GMT)
Weather: Changeable

Notes:
This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.
Make sure to install the rain fix in case it rains - rain fix link

Practice server for this event:
name= Radicals @ Spa '03
password=sunday

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Jun 23, 2008
Entrylist:
  1. Eric Kaczmarek
  2. Peter Bartfai - skin
  3. Leandro Lage
  4. Bob Luneski
  5. Chris Vick - skin
  6. Mitchell Phillipi
  7. Bob Miley
  8. Timothy Miller
  9. Sean Vohs
  10. Marcel vd Aa
  11. Rafael Barbosa
  12. Matt Alpeter
  13. Adam Vaughan
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Reserves:
  1. Bill Kaiser
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Nov 3, 2008
I'm all over this one! Sign me up please! Let's see if I can actually finish this time and do another last minute pole battle with Chris LOL. Unless the aliens join us... :/

Nico Major

500RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Hey there,

what a pitty that this race is so late for us european drivers. I like the radicals and I :in-love: Spa. Last year there was an 90 min SR4 event in Spa04. You can find some hopefully usefull info and a setup that worked very good for me here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/clu...dnesday-3rd-december-2008-a-3.html#post193367

I'm pretty sure the setup will work for all radicals. The most important thing is, that you can go flat and stable in 6th gear through Eau Rouge. Use minimal steering effort and only touch the curbs slightly or avoid them entirely.

And make sure to disable automatic steering in pit !!!

Maybe I'll dream of you while you are :car:. and I'm :sleepy:.

Eric. K

9000RPM
Sep 10, 2008
This is fantastic info Nico!! Thanks!!

Hey there,

what a pitty that this race is so late for us european drivers. I like the radicals and I :in-love: Spa. Last year there was an 90 min SR4 event in Spa04. You can find some hopefully usefull info and a setup that worked very good for me here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/clu...dnesday-3rd-december-2008-a-3.html#post193367

I'm pretty sure the setup will work for all radicals. The most important thing is, that you can go flat and stable in 6th gear through Eau Rouge. Use minimal steering effort and only touch the curbs slightly or avoid them entirely.

And make sure to disable automatic steering in pit !!!

Maybe I'll dream of you while you are :car:. and I'm :sleepy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment