Radical & Caterham

• Thread starter Karel Witterick
  • Start date
K

Karel Witterick

• Karel Witterick

Are there any leages for these cars? On publics there usually are few. It's more about touringcars.

We did a Cateham league in the past and that didnt turnout to what we've hoped for. The cars (320's at the time) were too much for the majority of the members that joined.
It was the only league we ever started that didnt even finished all the races i think. Big shame because the cars are defenitly the most challenging in the game.

Rami Kaukola there for still remains the unbeaten Caterham League Champion here :D

About Radical: i don't have comments about that (yet) :D

• Karel Witterick

Exactly. The CSR 200 and SR4 190/SR3 205 should be doable for most people. You have less troubles with wheelspin. On most tracks they are about the same with touringcars exept for the topspeed.

I dont know about anyone else but I find the SR$ 252 Radical ahs really, really locky brakes.

Now I am not a noob, I know how to set up teh brakes, but this things locks up with the slightest brush of the pedal!!

Sad about Caterhams best race I ever had online was at Hungary, I was in a 260, other bloke in a 320. We passed repassed all race, was superb!!

Sweating up and everything!

320 arent that hard, depends on the track really, places like Zandvoort are hopeless coz of bumps, but smooth tracks are fine.

• Stirb Iuliu

I think the caterham 260 bhp is the most fun to drive from the entire GTR EVO field.

Happy tail, constant wheelspin, it's all about the show and the sweat. Like F1 used to do in golden era, when man where real man and cars were real cars.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%