Radbul Mazda mx5 2016

Skins Radbul Mazda mx5 2016 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cool skin thanks!

Some nitpicking: the TAKATA logo is too close to the rear logo. Between the 3 they are unevenly spaced (i would space them downwards as well to not go over the fold toward the door above). Also there is a logo missing that should be closest to the front wheel (beside TAKATA and the other 2). Also, TAKATA font is inverted on the real car. Like white around and text inside. Lastly, the rotiform logo close to the rear wheels could be bigger if the dotted line that goes down from the rear window was moved forward a bit on the door. Since that logo is bigger on the real car. Real car is modded a bit so its not the same i know. :) Oh, and the rims can be made blue. Should be same filenames as all other cars.

Anyway, nitpicking. Skin looks great, cheers. :thumbsup:

Cool skin thanks!

Some nitpicking: the TAKATA logo is too close to the rear logo. Between the 3 they are unevenly spaced (i would space them downwards as well to not go over the fold toward the door above). Also there is a logo missing that should be closest to the front wheel (beside TAKATA and the other 2). Also, TAKATA font is inverted on the real car. Like white around and text inside. Lastly, the rotiform logo close to the rear wheels could be bigger if the dotted line that goes down from the rear window was moved forward a bit on the door. Since that logo is bigger on the real car. Real car is modded a bit so its not the same i know. :) Oh, and the rims can be made blue. Should be same filenames as all other cars.

Anyway, nitpicking. Skin looks great, cheers. :thumbsup:

Thanks alot, update coming soon!!
By the way, do you know how to get the template of the rims?

Thanks alot, update coming soon!!
By the way, do you know how to get the template of the rims?
Nice updates! :)

Rims could be: "EXT_rim_D.dds" (resoltion is weird 1024x512 horizontal where the rim is left side as a square). Front window if you want some banner there is "EXT_glass.dds" (1024x1024 is normal i think). However i dont know if this works MX. RX-7 have these at least. Do a test and see.

• Deleted member 223075

More realistic with blue rims
439206preview.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline