Racing

G

G-Kraft

• G-Kraft

Hi!

Im looking for a place where i can race.
I play GTR evo, and because there are so many private servers in multiplayer mode, it makes it hard.

So if anyone will race with me it would be nice=) but im not the fastest..this is only my third day playing:p

/Brysseldorf

• G-Kraft

Cant i use a fictional name?:p im driving just for fun, and i dont want to drive in serious leagues because im a beginner...

/brysseldorf

Nope, if you want to drive with a fictional name you have to look for something else :) But i dont see why being a beginner and driving with your real name is a problem. Actually we dont require you to be an ace driver, and beginners can make as much mistakes as they want, as long as they stick to a few basic rules that provide clean racing for everybody.

Cant i use a fictional name?:p im driving just for fun, and i dont want to drive in serious leagues because im a beginner...

/brysseldorf

Use your real name and come join us for some club races. The club races are not a super serious setting, but had rules to maintain a safe, fun, and structured enviroment that we can all enjoy.

There are lots of people to help you get started with setups/driving/in game settings. If you join up and want to race and need a hand with anything, please PM me and I will try my best to get you setup for races. I race quite frequently myself in the US events, and some EU events.

So join up, and lets have some fun. As for the serious leagues, RD offers them and has quite a few to choose from. But you should walk before you run, and get yourself comfortable with running with bigger groups of solid racers.

Hope to hear from you and see you on grid.
Keith Barrick

My race07 experience has been different to everyone else's. I started off in public server racing right from the begining 3 months ago. Still frequently in them. Wasn't till a month a go I signed up for my first RD event, and that was a league! Had my first club event the other day - was great fun and I came 7th after starting from the back and I'm not the fastest there is either.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 39.9%