Racing Software

Hi guys, as I already told I am back to sim racing after years (and I am a noob now) but I missed a lot of nice softwares and I am a little lost behind them...so...why don't have a thread just for them?

We can talk about them, post about new ones or talk about the future ones...no?

Can you tell me wich softare should I use to have a good looking and more complete dashboard on second screen or android device?

I see a lot of them from playstore to web, some free some not...

What should I use???SLIMax?Dashmeter Pro?etc etc

Just bought SLI Max yesterday.
Fully customizable, no problems (fiddled around too much with free options to even care about 10$), supports literally all sims and lets you add buttons on your dashboard without having to alter scripts.

Should build my dashboard today, will then come back to report :)

Upvote 0
My rig is just a Z3 compact phone strapped to my G27 with this thing here: http://www.amazon.de/HuntGold-Lenkr...59615896&sr=8-11&keywords=lenkrad+halter+auto
(So i'm using the SLI Emu or to be precise the VDASH Emu)

It took me some time to figure out how everything works (and i still haven't revealed all secrets which data is displayed under which name) but once you cross that point you have full flexibility over what's displayed on the screen of the device.

But hey, now i have a basic dashboard with every information i need (except the delta position timing, maybe that's hidden somewhere? But i fear that's really missing) and even a button for the headlights in case @Bram is again running a club race which forces you to turn on the headlights during the club race :)
And yes, i also have put a control knob on my dashboard to control brake bias during race although i'm pretty sure i'll never use that *g* But hey, it's possible to do so, so why not? :)

All this said: I customized it only for AMS.
But when i launched AC, everything worked the exact same way!
Of course the buttons didn't because there were other keys assigned than in AMS, but the rest worked like a charm and all would match up if my keybindings were the same in AC as they are in AMS.

So ya .... for me 10$ well spent on SLI Max there!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back