Racing Seat and Frame

Hey all! I am new here so hello to everyone!

I am thinking of buying a racing frame set-up to use with I-racing and F12014. My trouble is price. There are many on the market for upwards of £300. I am wondering if anyone could recommend one for me.

I found this today http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAMERS-GA...T-FRAME-PS3-PS4-XBOX-360-ONE-PC-/351245385522 which is a very reasonable price... But I would like to get any feedback on whether this would be a good investment before I buy it. Or if anyone has any related products that they have used and could recommend.

I have always been cautious of buying off eBay, but i don't want to hesitate over this as this is the cheapest I've managed to find one.

Appreciate any advice or help in advanced.

Well Edward, you pay for what you get and it does look ok, very similar to my GT Omega ART rig which comes with a better seat and from a reputable company. Not saying that company aren't but I've not heard of them maybe others have. Mine was £259 and I'm very very pleased with it. Just looked on their website and they have sold out until 6 January.

Upvote 0
That does look good, does look very reminiscent of a GT Omega Wheel Stand with a Rear Seat Frame attached. What's your budget? I am also generally hesitant at buying stuff from eBay mainly because I have had bad experiences so I always go to companies direct.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%