ARCA Sim Racing

Been running some practice laps at Fort Worth and I keep running into this problem:
After running a few laps at 30~ish secs a lap, I have a spin. Tyre temps soar as I leave load of lines on the track. I recover and start racing again, but now I cant go anywhere near the same speeds, as I always lose the rear end coming out of the turns, normally T1.

Now I assume this is due to the high tyre temps. Can I get round this without changing tyres?

Been running some practice laps at Fort Worth and I keep running into this problem:
After running a few laps at 30~ish secs a lap, I have a spin. Tyre temps soar as I leave load of lines on the track. I recover and start racing again, but now I cant go anywhere near the same speeds, as I always lose the rear end coming out of the turns, normally T1.

Now I assume this is due to the high tyre temps. Can I get round this without changing tyres?

If you are certain you have a decent and legitimate setup in the car (defaults are), then you are driving in too hard, back off a bit, and accelerate out more.

I had a great setup site that i used in the passed, but now it is unreachable.

I will see if I can make something, although I suck here with setup
one thing that you can always adjust during pitstop is wegde adjustment. to help correcting loose or tight condition of the car

OK, smoother on the gas...ooooh boy.

I'm using the Razorblade setup, which I've found better than the default.

Another newbie question.

At Texas there is a white line seperating the track from an inside section. Are there any rules governing how this "pit track" has to be used?

If you ever wanted a chance to try out Arca Sim Racing (stock car simulation) but were hesitant, now is your chance. A promotion run here at RaceCentral has been expanded to this weekend.

All the details are here: http://***********/ylzph8e

Attachments

• tsf.jpg
    tsf.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 326

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years