Racing Rigs/Wheels & Pedals/butkickers etc...

Thought it might be a good idea if with the vast knowledge of some of the guys on these forums to compile a list of companies/places to buy who sell Racing Sim Hardware.

Reason behind this is I'm in the process of buying/researching to build my own and everyday I keep coming across a new company thats sells all sorts of different equipment to build and modify.

Thought it would be good if there was somewhere you could go and find things all in one place:D

Forgive me if this has been done (link would be nice ;)) or maybe not as good an idea as i thought to others.

Dave

Are you referring to DIY components or the guys selling "rig accessories" like button boxes, tachs, sli's etc? Or are you talking about an all encompassing where-to-buy list? We are a bit of a global community so this sortbof thing (done correctly) might get a bit long.

Was there anything specific you are looking for?

Upvote 0
Kind of didnt think about the GLOBAL community part :unsure: woopsie!

Just some thing along lines of people posting where they know you can buy all different aspects...eg:

Rigs:
Gtomegaracing.com
Playseat.com etc etc

wheels:
Logitech g27 and so on....

Im actually putting together a list of as many as i can find and will post up when done :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing