RACING POINT RP20 (F1 2018 GAME)

Skins RACING POINT RP20 (F1 2018 GAME) Version Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
The files of the actual fom car are corrupt in my F1 2019. I need a new ones to make changes on them. If you have a good copy of fom car files send me and i will be pleased to make the changes for you
Here is the MEGA file that contains the from files, the only labelled fom_car not asset group vers is the file that is F1 2018>2019_vehicle_pacakage. Just replace the redbull thing in the from files to the actual form.
Thank you so much!

Do msg here or private message me if you need anything else :)

I am now at work. i will finish in about one hour. I will start it when i go home. I will do my best to finish it today for you
Hi,unable to install fom_car files as they all are named bestman, could you please rename them?Rename the actual file/erp doesnt work because all the textures are still named bestman
please
:)

I am now at work. i will finish in about one hour. I will start it when i go home. I will do my best to finish it today for you
What file does bestman even replace? do we need to replace the fom_car file in the first place?

please rename the files accordingly, thank you so much,I'm waiting for very long time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back