RACING POINT RP20 (F1 2018 GAME)

Skins RACING POINT RP20 (F1 2018 GAME) Version Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "Abhi2005, post: 3171560, membro: 804446"]
Funzionerà con krisdix mod
Ho scaricato, ma il mio gioco è stato danneggiato
[/CITAZIONE]

yes with the Krisdix mod, because I personally tested it, before publishing the mod.

Could you make a mod for the Williams in f1 2018, where it uses the 2019 williams/2019 FOM chassis?

Or any other chassis? (I heard ferrari works)

Thanks!

:)

Hi could you make a tutorial?Does it work with other mods?
Because when I install it causes the game to crash
I am not using any other mods on my game. I am just modding the original files of the F1 2019. for me it runs fin. I will check and reply as possible as i can. Sorry if i am late in replay, I do modding only after work

I found the problem. There is an overlap between the game files. The Red Bull team files should be put together with the Williams team files. I will make the necessary changes and re-share the files with you as soon as I finish.

I found the problem. There is an overlap between the game files. The Red Bull team files should be put together with the Williams team files. I will make the necessary changes and re-share the files with you as soon as I finish.
please either update the mod or send it here,
thabk you!

Hi, any idea when you will release the FW43 version that doesnt require the fom_car files?
or maybe make the fom car the actual fom car instead of the redbull

thank you so much:)

Hi, any idea when you will release the FW43 version that doesnt require the fom_car files?
or maybe make the fom car the actual fom car instead of the redbull

thank you so much:)
The files of the actual fom car are corrupt in my F1 2019. I need a new ones to make changes on them. If you have a good copy of fom car files send me and i will be pleased to make the changes for you

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%