Racing Point Halo # and initials

Skins Racing Point Halo # and initials 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
as I've just joined Racing Point in my career, after having to do my own number, I was thinking of making this mod. Thanks for saving me the effort lol.

Hello @PUNKCM61 , thanks for your mod. However I also wanted to modify the halo and the number with my own number but I have a white frame which appears as you can see in the photo. In which DDS format should you save your modification? I record in "color + alpha" on Photoshop. Thank you for your help

Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello @PUNKCM61 , thanks for your mod. However I also wanted to modify the halo and the number with my own number but I have a white frame which appears as you can see in the photo. In which DDS format should you save your modification? I record in "color + alpha" on Photoshop. Thank you for your help

View attachment 397499
Hi! Here's how I save my DDS files. If it still doesn't work, give me your initials and email and I'll make it for you!

Hi! Here's how I save my DDS files. If it still doesn't work, give me your initials and email and I'll make it for you!
Can you explain to me how you save your files to photoshop so that I have a transparent background like you? Because even in "alpha + clor" I have a white background.

Can you explain to me how you save your files to photoshop so that I have a transparent background like you? Because even in "alpha + clor" I have a white background.

I'll do my best.. Y
@PUNKCM61 I did not understand how to do? You didn't indicate anything.

Sorry, something went wrong with my original reply.

Here's 3 pictures to explain how.

1. Your final design
2. On the ALPHA channel, make sure the texture you want to appear in the game is white and the rest is black.
3. DDS files details

Don't hesitate to ask if you need more details.
dds.png

I'll do my best.. Y

Sorry, something went wrong with my original reply.

Here's 3 pictures to explain how.

1. Your final design
2. On the ALPHA channel, make sure the texture you want to appear in the game is white and the rest is black.
3. DDS files details

Don't hesitate to ask if you need more details.View attachment 398182
Ok thank you for your details. I would also like to add my name and my flag on the Haas for the career. Here are my 2 graphics, what should I do now or what did I forget? Do I have to blank everything too? thank you so much
Sans titre-1.png

Yes, your name and flag must be white on the alpha channel too.
Here are 2 images, the first is when I make my number 9 and the second is the rendering as soon as I open it again.
There is nothing on the car in the games, just the number which remains original and appears blurry. What should I do? Or what did I do wrong please? Because if I find my flag in white for example, how will the games know that it is blue, white, red? Thank you for your help
Sans titre-1.png

Something's wrong with the first picture. The background should not be transparent. It should be black. When you open the original DDS file with photoshop, make sure to LOAD TRANSPARENCY AS ALPHA CHANNEL . It is critical.

Then, add your flag and your name into it, go to alpha channel and make sure your name and logo is white.

In the ALPHA channel, what is black won't appear in the game and what is white will. It doesn't matter if your flag is orange blue or red, it HAS to be WHITE in the alpha channel.

As you can see on this picture, i've painted random pink spot on Romain Grosjean's DDS file but I didn't paint them white in the alpha channel. That means those pink spot won't appear in the game.

I hope this helps.

Sans titre-3.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%