Racing Point career helmet

Helmets Racing Point career helmet 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
thompeterse submitted a new resource:

Racing Point career helmet - A Racing Point career helmet with and without number.

This is a helmet for a Racing Point career. There are two versions: one without a number and one with the number 22. The one with the number 22 includes a psd file so you can edit the number. Just select the text tool in Photoshop and click on the number:)

The erp and mipmaps are included for both versions, if you don't want to mess with Photoshop.

As always, a big thanks to to jburon72 and Krisdix for their awesome work!

Read more about this resource...

I replaced all the files correctly and the helmet is not showing up, its just a regular gen_19 helmet. What should I do ? ( I checked twice and every file is correctly replaced Im sure)

Hi! If you used the ego erp archiver, you actually need to install it in a couple of other erp's (I found this out recently :)) check out this post:
hey man, You actually don't need to go to time trial to get the helmet working. The reason why its not working on the selection menu is you did not install it in all the erp that needed that texture.
frontend_helmets.erp for the menu
STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\frontend
and all incardriver erp's 2019,f2 and classic.
All these erp's are accessing the same mipmaps and changing one erp will mess up the the other erps which is one of the main cause of blurred textures and/or crashes.

If you used the drag and drop version: for now it should work if you just drop into a race. And after that it will show up in the selection menu. I will update this helmet this weekend so it will show up right away;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%