Misc Racing League Tools 0.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlad.men submitted a new resource:

Racing League Tools - Easy managment of your racing league

With the app, you can easily manage any racing league, namely:
- add drivers to the database
- create a season calendar
- enter race results.

The app will do the rest by itself: it will calculate the points, define the results tables and generate beautiful final pictures.

With cloud sync, multiple people can work on the same database at the same time.

v0.3 brings UDP telemetry support of the F1 2020 game, the app can automatically receive results from the game!

All the details are in the...

Read more about this resource...

it is amazing, really amazing work but there is a simple problem. it supports f1 2020, 21 and assetto corsa. i was thinking of doing an advanced career mode where i start from f1 2010 and do 1 season in every game until f1 22. i thought about using this app to keep career records but there is a lot of problems. tracks are from f1 2020 and i cant add events in custom leagues. idk it just would be nice if we could customize it even more or you would give us more schemes with old tracks and old actual f1 driver ais for people who want to do singleplayer careers. its not a problem if i cant connect telemetry or anything, i'll put the results myself just make it more customizable. (english is not my mother tongue so sorry for spelling mistakes or etc.)

it is amazing, really amazing work but there is a simple problem. it supports f1 2020, 21 and assetto corsa. i was thinking of doing an advanced career mode where i start from f1 2010 and do 1 season in every game until f1 22. i thought about using this app to keep career records but there is a lot of problems. tracks are from f1 2020 and i cant add events in custom leagues. idk it just would be nice if we could customize it even more or you would give us more schemes with old tracks and old actual f1 driver ais for people who want to do singleplayer careers. its not a problem if i cant connect telemetry or anything, i'll put the results myself just make it more customizable. (english is not my mother tongue so sorry for spelling mistakes or etc.)
The app is very flexible, you can create any championships, including and F1 2010 season and others. Our server has information on editing championships: https://discord.gg/faE4bmnJmz

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%