Racing Game Challenges! - Archive

Okay, this is probably easier then a lap on Silverstone, I´ll se what I can do.
Yep, the hotlap challenges look unpopular, so I won't do one of them for a while.

BTW, this is the last of the pre-prepared challenges I have set. The next challenge will be selected from the Nominations thread, so put your idea down, or like someone else's if you want a chance of seeing it!

Any love for Nascar Racing 2003?

The track is called "Stuntrak" and the car I'm using is the 2012 Camry Cup Car (with Reutimann's 2013 livery). This track is a lot of fun thrash around in.

Landing a big jump on the second highest hump of the track (shown in 0:26) is not exactly easy; but you'll have a better chance on it than the bigger one just after the first turn.

Sorry if the video is choppy; I can't configure recorders to save my life...

Last edited:
So gonna jump s
Any love for Nascar Racing 2003?

The track is called "Stuntrak" and the car I'm using is the 2012 Camry Cup Car (with Reutimann's 2013 livery). This track is a lot of fun thrash around in.

Landing a big jump on the second highest hump of the track (shown in 0:26) is not exactly easy; but you'll have a better chance on it than the bigger one just after the first turn.

Sorry if the video is choppy; I can't configure recorders to save my life...

I love NR2003 so much. Still the best NASCAR game to date (not counting iRacing).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back