Racing club promotions

Gareth Hickling

2000RPM
Feb 17, 2008
I was wondering if it would be possible to have the server setup in the week sometime without a password so I could jump in for an hour now and again to hopefully promote the racing club here?

Even if it was just a single day it was up it would help get a few more in maybe.

Some 15 mins practice sessions and short 20-30 lap races would be a blast!

Your thoughts?

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Yes sir, will do after tonights race :)

Update:
It's up and running already Gaz!

Bjorn de Haas

4000RPM
Premium
Mar 15, 2009
im also willing to help to join the server and tell the people who race on there what Rd is all about

Steven Palmer

1000RPM
Sep 15, 2008
Me and Ben were on Friday night, trying to promote RD to the few peeps that turned up.

One thing we did notice was that the tracks like Daytona and Talledega attracted the most drivers (some servers had 15 - 16 drivers). We maybe able to promote the club to more people if we run those two tracks

Just a thought

B

Bert Van Waes

We should try to promote the spirit amongst us drivers here.

For us here it doesn't seem to be a problem what track it's gonna be. We just love to race against each other whilst turning left.:curl-lip:

If we can get the others warmer for this kind spirit with still lots of competition, we could hit the nail on the head.

I did do a couple races for promoting RD and the guys that were on there were from another forum nvolving ARCA. Can't remember wich one, was some weeks ago.

But I'm a bit afraid that the ones who buy ARCA come from a forum already. And are much more difficult into "transferring" to a new forum, if you know what i mean.