Racing Club Chat

Any plans for racing week-ends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) European times? These are the only days that I can usually race. Have had GSC for a couple of weeks now but have not as yet been able to, race on line. Very frustrating.

I think most people that are racing online are using their spare time for formula 3 practice atm . There is enough people to fill a room here but its all in the planning i think . Try putting a race meeting together and see if anyone signs up .;)

As the title asks, have RD decided to pull support for holding GSC races, and if so, is it tempary, and whats the decision behind it?

Hope its just a little hold, as ive been enjoying these races, though i understand the numbers have been on the low side

Moist people are just busy practising for the league or moved to rF2(?).

I tried a few times to set up a dedicated server, but no one (including me) can connect to it. As I setup my router a few years ago, I cannot remember the password I created for it, so I am not able to open the correct ports. :p

I might be able to organise the club races after the current RDOWC league and my short trip to Portugal befinning next month.
The current setup seems nice, first do a track with the F3 and next with the classic and maybe add to V8's to it too?

IF i can get it working right, im going to be doing as many races as people want, just need to learn about port forwarding and what not.
Still, if people say they want more classic or f3, then thats what they'd get.

As i said earlier though, its going to be about a month before it takes off, plus the staff here have to approve me sorting things for this section!

I know I can't offer any great experience, but I had to do an experiment.

I installed iRacing, rFactor, Game Stock Car, and rFactor 2, then compared. The result isn't colored by favoritism since I am all new to everything called simulators.

Game Stock Car feels much better than anything else. Now the question: why are people not racing GSC much more?

If you arrange a race or two with game stock car, I want to race, please, if there are places over.

Thank you :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years